Vegan strawberry granola with dried strawberries is to die for. Especially in summer I love fresh and especially fruity breakfast variations. I have always loved strawberries and recently I discovered dried organic strawberries. Quickly came the familiar question of what I should do with it now. The answer is a delicious granola, with crunchy nuts. It is eaten with fine oat milk and soy-vanilla curd or in between pure as a snack.
Vegan strawberry granola
Almonds, shredded coconut, rolled oats, cashews, pecans, cinnamon, salt, oil and maple syrup. This all goes together in a bowl and is mixed. Preheat the oven, spread everything out on a baking sheet and it’s off to the oven. Personally, I like the waiting time best because the delicious smell of the granola spreads throughout the room. Once the granola is done baking, I take it out of the oven and let it cool. At the very end, the dried strawberries are added and simply mixed in. The fruity-crunchy breakfast is ready.
Vegan granola, delicious and healthy
Vegan granolas are wonderfully easy to make and taste really delicious. If you want to try a different variety today, I recommend the following:
- Buckwheat granola
- Chunky Monkey Granola
- Banana Bread Granola
- Chocolate coconut granola
- Almond Dream Granola
- Gingerbread Granola
- Granola Bites TO-GO
- Granola slices (25 minutes)
Ideal with this granola goes homemade almond or oat milk. As a topping I recommend everything that makes mood. Starting with fresh berries, bananas, fruits, superfoods, to cacao nibs and extra ahron syrup. By the way, a blob of vegetable yogurt is also very refreshing. The granola is also perfect as a snack in between meals. Yummy!
The vegan strawberry granola is:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Full of healthy fats
- Naturally sweet
- Easy to manufacture
Get started with this breakfast dream that will sweeten your day first thing in the morning. I wish you a lot of fun with the Nachbacken and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
vegan strawberry granola
- 150 g Almonds chopped
- 80 g Coconut shavings
- 180 g Oatmeal gluten-free
- 150 g Cashews
- 75 g Pecans
- 1 tbspn Cinnamon
- ¼ tbspn Sea salt
- 30 g Oil alternative 60ml aquafaba for an oil free version
- 80 g maple syrup
- 25 g Strawberries, dried
- ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla powder ground
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine almonds, shredded coconut, rolled oats, cashews, pecans, cinnamon, sea salt, oil, maple syrup, and optional bourbon vanilla in a large bowl.150 g Almonds, 80 g Coconut shavings, 180 g Oatmeal, 150 g Cashews, 75 g Pecans, 1 tbspn Cinnamon, ¼ tbspn Sea salt, 30 g Oil, 80 g maple syrup, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla powder ground
- Mix well with a large spoon or silicone spatula until all ingredients are mixed from the evenly.
- Now spread the granola evenly over the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Mix in the middle of the baking time so that everything turns evenly brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Mix in dried strawberries and store in an airtight container.25 g Strawberries, dried
- Garnish with fresh plant milk, plant yogurt and toppings of your choice and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight sealable vessel at room temperature for 2-3 weeks.
- Large canning jars: http://amzn.to/2w4ZF42