Pumpkin smoothie, or what could be better suited to this autumn weather? When I look outside, I see gloomy weather and that doesn’t exactly put me in a good mood. However, autumn also has its good sides and we should definitely take advantage of that. I think, for example, the delicious pumpkins in all colors and shapes. Personally, I’m a big fan of Hokkaido pumpkins and make a pumpkin puree with them every year. This serves as the basis for other dishes and even a pumpkin soup is made with it in no time. Quick and easy is the motto on this blog and I will stay true to it. Our smoothie today lines up nicely because it’s creamy, sweet and quick to make.
Vegan pumpkin smoothie
I love smoothies, especially as a healthy snack or straight up breakfast. Since discovering the Medical Medium diet, I’ve been having a Heavy Metal Smoothie for breakfast every day. Sounds a little suspect at first, but the smoothie is really delicious and is supposed to help eliminate heavy metals and other toxins from the body. If you want to know more about it, I recommend the following books “Heal your liver” or “medial medicine”.
Let’s get back to the topic at hand though, and that’s today’s pumpkin smoothie. Plant milk, frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, almond paste, maple syrup and pumpkin spice. These are the ingredients that come in this delicious smoothie. This all goes together in the blender and is processed into a creamy liquid. For refinement, a blob of vegan cream and some cinnamon is suitable. Very fine I imagine also a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it.
TIP: I use a ready-made pumpkin spice from Herbaria(https://amzn.to/3y5mFBK), but you can also easily make your own spice blend. You can find instructions for this here.
Autumn vegan smoothies
If you are looking for a different smoothie today, I have the following recipes for you:
- Hazelnut chocolate smoothie
- Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Mango Protein Smoothie
- Nutella Protein Smoothie
- Strawberry Protein Smoothie with Nut Crunch
- Creamy chocolate chia smoothie
- Avocado banana smoothie
- Mango Strawberry Detox Smoothie
Other than that, there’s not much else to consider with this recipe because it’s very simple and you really can’t go wrong. Maybe a little tip about freezing bananas. I like to freeze them in chunks because they are so easy to portion. A whole frozen banana is not quite as easy to process.
The pumpkin smoothie is:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Pumpkin note
Well, do you fancy this delicious and creamy smoothie? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
- Smoothie glasses
- 300 g Bananas frozen and cut into pieces (~ 2 large banana) *
- 500 ml Plant milk I use homemade oat milk
- 45 g Pumpkin puree (to the recipe)
- 30 g Almond paste or another nut puree at will
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 2 tbspn Pumpkin spice ready mixture or according to this recipe
- Vegetable cream
- Cinnamon powder
- In a high-powered blender, blend bananas, plant milk, pumpkin puree, almond paste, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice on high speed until smooth and creamy.300 g Bananas, 500 ml Plant milk, 45 g Pumpkin puree, 30 g Almond paste, 30 ml maple syrup, 2 tbspn Pumpkin spice
- Pour into two smoothie glasses, garnish with desired toppings and serve.Vegetable cream, Cinnamon powder
- Serve with a reusable straw and enjoy immediately!