Well, are you still in a food coma? I definitely, because there were just too many(vegan) delicacies to Christmas . My secret recipe? Just skip breakfast and drink a green smoothie. It gets me back on track and I feel like I’ve done something healthy for my body. Besides the many sweets, cookies, hot chocolate , Nut roast and potatoes a welcome change.
So that it also makes really nice and full, I put on:
- Avocados with a particularly high content of healthy fats
- Bananas with particularly high magnesium and calcium
- Vegan protein powder for a quick supply of essential amino acids
This Smoothie is extremely easy to make and only requires 5 ingredients, 1 blender and 5 minutes of time.
The base is frozen bananas, for a natural sweetness. The avocado provides an unbeatable creaminess and makes the smoothie as thick as a milkshake.
Almond milk is one of my favorite ingredients, followed by a handful of kale for a hefty serving of vitamins and minerals. Almost like a meal, right? I am sure that you will love this delicious Smoothie will love. He is:
- Thick & Creamy
- Naturally sweet
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- Extremely tasty
You can find many more great vegan recipes for breakfast, lunch, dessert in the respective sections. Furthermore, I recommend to use a powerful blender for the creation of the smoothie, because the consistency is simply better with it.
Well, did you get a craving for this creamy smoothie? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Avocado Banana Protein Smoothie
- 120 g Banana frozen and cut into pieces (~ 1 large banana)
- 40 g Avocado a little more if you want the smoothie to be even thicker (~¼- ½ avocado)
- 15 g vegan protein powder (1 TBSP.)
- 70 g Kale or spinach to taste I use only kale
- 240 ml Almond milk (1 cup) + more to taste
- Optional: 2 dates gutted
- Optional: hemp seeds as topping
- In a high-powered blender, blend all ingredients on high speed for about 30-60 seconds until a creamy smoothie is created. Add more almond milk if smoothie is too thick.120 g Banana, 40 g Avocado, 15 g vegan protein powder, 70 g Kale or spinach to taste, 240 ml Almond milk, Optional: 2 dates, Optional: hemp seeds as topping
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy, garnish with desired toppings and enjoy!
- BLENDTEC Mixer: http://amzn.to/2xOTqme