Hot apple punch my dears is an absolute delight. I am a big fan of hot drinks and love them more than anything, especially in the fall and winter. Especially when it’s cold outside, raining or maybe the first snow is already coming. I then like to make myself comfortable inside, in front of our wood stove in my armchair. Then it’s time to unwind as the fireplace crackles and the scent of my hot beverage hits my nose. There are already some delicious drinks on veganevibes, but this hot apple punch is once again a very special highlight. Are you ready? Then let’s get started together.
Hot apple punch vegan
The preparation could not be easier. Provide a small pot and add the apple juice to the pot along with the cinnamon sticks, anise, cloves, orange slices and ginger. Then it’s off to the stove. Allow the punch to simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes until strained. After this time, the apple juice has absorbed the fine flavors and is ready to enjoy. A dried orange slice or fresh cranberries are particularly suitable as decoration.
When it comes to apple juice, you have two options, because you can either press it fresh or use a ready-bought juice. This time I opted for a ready-made apple juice, which we already pressed last year from our own apples. It is always worth buying a high quality apple juice in organic quality and not from concentrate. Many conventional juices just don’t taste as good as a high-quality, organic apple juice.
TIP: If you don’t have whole spices at home, you can also use spice powder.
Prepare vegan hot drinks yourself
If you’re looking for another delicious hot beverage, I have the following alternatives:
- Beet latte
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Hot chai chocolate
- Hot chocolate with vanilla cream
- The ultimate anti-cold tonic
- Caramel latte with CBD
- Creamy Immune Booster Latte
- Golden milk
I’d say go ahead with this hot, healthy apple punch to warm you from the inside.
The vegan punch is:
- Finely seasoned
If you love the recipe, I appreciate a review at the very bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Hot apple punch
- 750 ml Apple juice naturally cloudy and preferably organic quality
- 2 Piece Cinnamon sticks or ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 Piece Star anise or ¼ tsp anise powder
- 4 Piece Cloves or a pinch of clove powder
- 4 Slices Ginger
- ½ Piece Oranges sliced
- Dried orange slices
- Fresh cranberries
- Place apple juice, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, ginger and orange slices in a small saucepan and heat. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes, do not boil!750 ml Apple juice, 2 Piece Cinnamon sticks, 2 Piece Star anise, 4 Piece Cloves, ½ Piece Oranges, 4 Slices Ginger
- Strain, divide between two cups and garnish with dried orange slices and fresh cranberries as desired. enjoy!Dried orange slices, Fresh cranberries