Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are a true friend when it gets colder again. Of course, you can enjoy them all year round, however, they are especially fun in the fall and winter. Apples, cinnamon and raisins are an unbeatable combination from my point of view and I could really eat them all day. The last few days it has rained continuously and you can get into a somewhat gloomy mood. I don’t know if it’s scientifically proven, but I find that cinnamon in particular has a mood-boosting component. Maybe I’m just imagining it? The main thing is that it helps. This breakfast will also get you through the morning well in any case and is also suitable as a healthy dessert or snack in between. I would say let’s get started together.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Overnight O ats are quickly stirred together and are perfect to prepare. I mix a mashed banana, grated apple, gluten free rolled oats, chia seeds, raisins, maple syrup and cinnamon. To this I add oat milk and stir everything again vigorously until it immediately goes into the refrigerator. The mixture is allowed to infuse there overnight.
The next morning, you have the choice of enjoying the Overnight Oats at home, or preferring to take them with you. I love to eat them at home and decorate them beautifully beforehand. Preferably with fine apple slices and nut puree.
TIP: If you want to take the oats with you, I recommend a canning jar with a screw-top lid. This works wonderfully.
Quick vegan breakfast
This breakfast provides you already in the morning with the most important nutrients for the day and I packed with valuable fiber, antioxidants, healthy fatty acids and much more. If you like, you can use a pear instead of an apple, it will make the breakfast at least as delicious.
When choosing oatmeal, please make sure it is gluten-free. While oatmeal is gluten-free per se, it can become contaminated during the manufacturing process and contain traces of gluten. If you want to be sure, look for specially gluten-free labeled oatmeal, available at any well-stocked supermarket or organic market.
If you’re looking for a different breakfast idea today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Coconut Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Buckwheat granola
- Baked oatmeal “Chocolate-banana
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Granola
- Banana Toffee Porridge
- Peanut butter granola (gluten free)
The Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Ideal TO-GO
- Cinnamon flavor
Get started with these vegan oats that will get you off to the perfect start to your day. I wish you a lot of fun in recooking and of course a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Almond paste
- Apple slices
- FOR THE OVERNIGHT OATS add mashed banana, grated apple, rolled oats, raisins, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon and plant milk in a bowl, mix with a spoon or whisk until everything is well combined. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.1 Piece Banana, 1 Piece Apple, 80 g Oatmeal, 45 g Raisins, 20 g Chia seeds, 22 ml maple syrup, 1 tbspn Cinnamon, 400 ml Plant milk
- TIP: For a TO GO version, pour into a resealable jar.
- Remove from refrigerator just before serving and optionally garnish with toppings of choice. enjoy!Almond paste, Apple slices
- Keeps well sealed for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.