Pumpkin Pie Overnight O ats are just perfect for the autumn season. Those who know me know that I am a pumpkin junkie and never miss an opportunity to make something with it. My favorite squash is still the Hokkaido, followed closely by the butternut squash. So that I can also benefit from the autumnal flavors already at breakfast, I dared to this deliciously creamy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
This delicious and quick breakfast is perfect to prepare and take to work, school or travel the next morning. I prefer to use a canning jar with a screw-top lid for this, though there are now wonderful breakfast boxes as well. The night before, it takes exactly 5 minutes to stir everything together and then it’s off to the fridge. The next morning, everything is perfect and all you have to worry about is whether you want an extra topping on your breakfast.
As usual, the ingredient list is short and crisp. Rolled oats, yogurt, pumpkin puree, bourbon vanilla, chia seeds, maple syrup and Pumpkin Pie Spice. Simple and straightforward.
TIP: You can make the Pumpkin Pie Spice yourself without any problems. Here are instructions for doing so. If you’d rather buy it, I’ve linked my favorite product below.
Breakfast ideas for autumn
Oatmeal is one of the healthiest foods around. They are full of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and vegetable protein. They have little fat and provide the highest content of vitamin B1 and B6 of all cereals.
NOTE: Oatmeal is actually gluten-free, however, can be contaminated during the manufacturing process. If you have celiac disease or intolerance, be sure to look for specially labeled gluten-free oatmeal.
If you’re looking for a different breakfast idea today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Coconut Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Granola
- Baked oatmeal “Chocolate banana
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Christmas granola
- Buckwheat granola
- Chunky Monkey Granola
- Banana Toffee Porridge
The Pumpkin Pie Overnights Oats are:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Ideal TO-GO
- Pumpkin Pie flavor
Get started with this breakfast dream that will sweeten your day first thing in the morning. I wish you a lot of fun with the Nachbacken and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Pumpkin Pie Overnights Oats
- 80 g Oatmeal gluten-free
- 125 g Vegetable yogurt
- 120 g Pumpkin puree
- ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla
- 2 tbspn Chia seeds
- 22 ml maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tbspn Pumpkin spice**
- 250 ml Plant milk
- Vegetable yogurt
- maple syrup
- FOR THE OVERNIGHT OATS Place rolled oats, yogurt, pumpkin puree, bourbon vanilla, chia seeds, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and plant milk in a bowl, stir with a spoon or whisk until well combined, seal and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.80 g Oatmeal, 125 g Vegetable yogurt, 120 g Pumpkin puree, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla, 2 tbspn Chia seeds, 22 ml maple syrup, 1 tbspn Pumpkin spice**, 250 ml Plant milk
- TIP: For a TO GO version, pour into a resealable jar.
- Remove from refrigerator just before serving and optionally garnish with toppings of choice. Enjoy! Keeps well sealed for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.Vegetable yogurt, Pecans, maple syrup, Cinnamon