Carrot Cake Overnight O ats is a nice change of pace. Chocolate for breakfast? Doesn’t always have to be, and there are plenty of people who like a hearty breakfast. I’m a little bit in the middle there, because I like to mix both. A little bit of the savory and the sweet, that’s the perfect combination for me. The so-called Overnight O ats are very often on my menu. It is very convenient to mix everything together the night before and take the jar out of the fridge the next morning while half asleep. Then decorate with a little yogurt and a handful of cocoa nibs and you’re good to go.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
This delicious and quick breakfast is perfect for those who are short on time in the morning, but still want to eat something healthy and sustainable. The night before, it takes exactly 5 minutes to stir everything together and then it’s off to the fridge. Now you don’t need to do anything but go to bed relaxed and wait for the alarm clock to ring? Quickly off to the shower, prepare coffee or tea and take the Oats from the refrigerator. Not only is oatmeal super healthy, but it’s guaranteed to keep you full until lunch.
How healthy are actually oatmeal?
The question doesn’t really arise, because oatmeal is one of the healthiest foods around. They are full of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. They are high in protein, low in fat, and provide the highest levels of vitamins B1 and B6 of any cereal.
It is important to know that oatmeal is actually gluten-free, however, it can become contaminated during the manufacturing process. If you suffer from celiac disease or intolerance, be sure to buy specially labeled gluten-free oatmeal.
Of particular interest is the soluble fiber beta-glucan contained, which lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels and has a positive effect on the insulin response. The high fiber content also ensures a quick and long feeling of satiety and can thus help to achieve and maintain the individual desired weight. Because enough is not enough in this case, I have another interesting fact about oatmeal. They contain many antioxidants and polyphenols, including avenanthramides, which can lower blood pressure by increasing the production of nitric oxide.
All in all, it definitely makes sense to include oatmeal in your diet on a regular basis for both sweet and savory dishes. Here are some delicious dishes with oatmeal:
- Coconut Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chunky Monkey Granola
- Baked oatmeal “Chocolate-banana
- Oat cookies with date chunks
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Granola slices
- Simple chocolate oat cookies
- Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes
- Festive protein roast
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
I think those were some suggestions for incorporating oatmeal into your diet.
The Carrot Cake Overnights Oats are:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Full of healthy complex carbohydrates
Get started with this breakfast dream that will sweeten your day first thing in the morning. I wish you much fun in remixing and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Carrot Cake Overnights Oats
- FOR THE OVERNIGHT OATS Place rolled oats, oat milk, carrots, walnuts, raisins, maple syrup, cinnamon and coconut flakes in a bowl, stir with a spoon until well combined, seal and refrigerate overnight.80 g Oatmeal, 500 ml Oat milk or another plant milk, 64 g Carrots, 13 g Walnuts, 30 g Raisins, 22 ml maple syrup, 20 g Coconut flakes, 1 tbspn Cinnamon, Optional 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- TIP: For a TO GO version, pour into a resealable jar.
- Remove from refrigerator just before serving and optionally garnish with more coconut flakes, shredded carrots, nuts and yogurt.
- If the oats are too firm, simply add another sip of milk.
- Keeps 2-3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.