Quick, delicious Cookies for all circumstances, that was the point of my recipe today. I am already such a candidate, who gets quite nervous during hypoglycemia and then (if nothing else is at hand) reaches for unhealthy and sugared Snacks reaches. But I changed that very quickly as part of my switch to a vegan, whole-foods diet. Gone are the days of bars to eat when you “become a diva” once again. At least for me! If you’re also in the mood for healthy and, above all, simple snacks, then you’ve come to the right place.
Healthy vegan snacks, where?
The range of application of these vegan sweets is virtually unlimited. Before sports, after sports, while studying, on the plane or in long meetings. Simply whenever you realize that you Energy need. These vegan Cookies do not let your blood sugar dangerously soar, but provide you with simple and long-term energy.
Let’s get to the ingredients: Flaxseed egg (for a great binding), maple syrup, almond paste, cocoa powder, rolled oats (gluten-free if desired), a good pinch of salt and optional dried sour cherries.
Then simply enter the Oven, bake for 15 minutes and ready! I like to press the cookies into a muffin tin, because then they get a nice uniform shape. But that is Matter of taste, you can also just shape them freely by hand.
Vegan “Snack” Vibes
Let’s get back to the main ingredient, oatmeal. These small inconspicuous flakes have quite a lot going for them. They are packed with fiber, minerals, and vitamins. First and foremost, vitamins B1 and B6, and on top of that there is an extra portion of iron. Sounds mega good, right? I am definitely an oatmeal junkie. For those who suffer from gluten intolerance or simply want to eat gluten-free, there is also special gluten-free oatmeal. I have linked you some below in the recipe.
Chocolate oatmeal cookies are the perfect accompaniment to a Matcha Latte , Immune Booster Latte or a delicious Chia Smoothie.
The simple chocolate oat cookies (5 ingredients) are:
- Quickly made
- Full of healthy Micronutrients
- Natural sweetened
Let’s go with these crunchy-sweet Snacks . I wish you a lot of fun with the Nachbacken and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Simple chocolate oat cookies (5 ingredients)
- 2 Piece Flaxseed eggs 1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 2.5 tbsp warm water
- 120 ml maple syrup
- 60 g Almond paste or another nut butter
- 24 g Cocoa powder
- 180 g gluten free oatmeal
- 1 Pinch sea salt
- optional 35g dried sour cherries, ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and provide a muffin tray. Grease lightly if necessary. I skip this step, as the cookies will fall out of the mold with a gentle tap once cooled. If you don’t have a muffin tin, just shape the cookies by hand.
- In a medium bowl, set flaxseed eggs, stir briefly and let set for 2-3 minutes.2 Piece Flaxseed eggs
- Add maple syrup, almond butter, cocoa powder, rolled oats, sea salt, and (optional) dried sour cherries and mix to combine.120 ml maple syrup, 60 g Almond paste or another nut butter, 24 g Cocoa powder, 180 g gluten free oatmeal, 1 Pinch sea salt, optional 35g dried sour cherries, ¼ cup
- Spread evenly in the muffin tin and press down. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Only after cooling, carefully tap out of the mold. enjoy!
- Place remaining cookies in a resealable box and store in refrigerator or freezer. In the refrigerator they last about 1 week, in the freezer up to 4 weeks.
- Muffin tin: http://amzn.to/2E4qkpI