Cinnamon buns are really delicious, but it takes quite a long time until the dough has risen. Today I did not want to wait, but quickly have something that is suitable for coffee. Such a typical Coffee cookies just that you can snack on the side really nice and brings an absolute addiction factor. This recipe uses only a few ingredients, is quick to make, and is pretty darn tasty. Moreover, it fits damn well into the fall (ok, it’s 27 degrees in our house right now – and that’s in the middle of October).
Cinnamon buns coffee cookies – but please times snappy
You can hardly go wrong with this recipe and you should have most of the ingredients in the house by default. Maple syrup, almond butter (or almond paste), almond flour, fine spelt flour or my gluten-free flour mix , baking powder, bourbon vanilla and a pinch of salt. The dough is filled with a delicious cinnamon-sugar mixture. For this you need coconut blossom sugar or raw cane sugar and Cinnamon . That’s it! Sounds simple, is simple and damn tasty.
Cookies without butter, how is that possible?
Cinnamon is a spice that has a permanent place in my kitchen. Especially when it gets colder, and the desire for a hot drink is growing. There is just so much you can do with it, whether it’s delicious cakes, cookies or hot drinks. Oh yes, I almost forgot one thing, because today’s cookies come completely without butter or oil, also nice or? So you can also confidently offer the small particles to your mother-in-law when she is on a diet again.
Are you ready? With a tray, oven and a handful of ingredients, you’re ready to go.
The easiest, tastiest, and most addictive cinnamon bun cookies ever? They are:
- Quickly made
Let’s go with these fine vegan cinnamon buns coffee cookies, I hope you enjoy baking and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Cinnamon Buns Coffee Cookies (25 minutes)
FOR THE DOUGH:
FOR THE SUGAR-CINNAMON FILLING:
- Some frying and baking oil or melted margarine for greasing
- 1 tbspn Cinnamon ground
- 25 g Raw cane sugar or coconut blossom sugar
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees, line baking sheet with baking paper.
- FOR THE DUTY place all ingredients in a food processor or large bowl and process until smooth.45 ml maple syrup, 32 g Almond paste Alternatively: cashew paste or another nut paste or nut butter, 24 g Almond flour, 96 g fine spelt flour or gluten-free flour mix, ¼ tbspn Baking powder, A pinch of salt
- If time permits, place dough in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes and let rest. This step is not mandatory, but it makes the dough a little easier to work with. TIP: If the dough is very dry and crumbly, then add a sip of vegetable milk.
- On a floured work surface, roll out dough into an oval shape with a thickness of about 2mm.
- FOR THE SUGAR-CINNAMON FILLING, combine ingredients in a small bowl.Some frying and baking oil or melted margarine for greasing, 1 tbspn Cinnamon, 25 g Raw cane sugar or coconut blossom sugar
- Brush rolled out dough with oil or margarine and sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up dough and cut into about 16 small cinnamon rolls. Bake the ends as offcuts, they are also very tasty.
- Spread cinnamon bun cookies on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes until cookies look dry and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. enjoy!