It’sthat time again, Christmas is just around the corner and I was until today at noon definitely not yet in the Christmas mood. That has changed with this delicious smelling Granola but actually changed abruptly. Gingerbread spice is the key to this delicious vegan Granola . So you already have in the morning your daily “ Gingerbread ” in the cereal bowl.
Gingerbread Granola – Christmas breakfast
If you are a fan of vegan Gingerbread you will love this Granola love this. Yeah!!! Oh You Happy Granola Mix. You are NOT a fan of Gingerbread ? Then try my Almond dream granola which is at least as delicious.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, when you bake this recipe your apartment will smell like all the great spices. The best way to do this would be to make a simple hot chocolates because the chocolate guarantees a subsequent mood high. By the way, also very good in combination with a few fresh orange wedges and my Cashew-Vanilla Cream .
As always, this one comes vegan recipe min 10 ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes. In addition, you can vary wonderfully, no matter what nuts you just have in the cupboard, everything can be used. I would say preheat the oven and let’s go?
This crunchy leche granola is:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Easy to manufacture
Let’s start with this healthy granola, with which Christmas is guaranteed to come. I wish you a lot of fun baking and of course a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture on facebook or instagram, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Crispy gingerbread granola
- 375 g Oatmeal gluten-free
- 220 g mixed nuts I use almonds and hazelnuts pecans are also very tasty
- 37,5 g Coconut sugar
- ¼ TL Sea salt
- 1 TL Gingerbread spice bought or homemade*
- 52 g Coconut oil
- 105 ml maple syrup
- Optional: ½ tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place rolled oats, mixed nuts, coconut sugar, salt, gingerbread spice, coconut oil, maple syrup, and optional vanilla in a large bowl and mix.375 g Oatmeal, 220 g mixed nuts, 37,5 g Coconut sugar, ¼ TL Sea salt, 1 TL Gingerbread spice bought or homemade*, 52 g Coconut oil, 105 ml maple syrup, Optional: ½ tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- Now spread the finished mixture evenly over the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Mix in the middle of the baking time so that everything turns evenly brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Garnish with fresh almond milk, cashew vanilla cream and fresh fruit and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight sealable vessel at room temperature for 2-3 weeks.