I give me the vegan scoop (Ferrero Rocher). Or I bite into a dream of chocolate cream coated with crunchy hazelnut pieces. Yummy, yummy, yummy, I can only say and actually my husband and I argue who may now have the last chocolate. These little chocolatey beauties are addictive, there’s no question about it. But now let’s not waste time, because I’ll show you now how you can make this dream of chocolate and nuts as quickly and easily as possible.
Vegan Ferrero Rocher homemade
Vegan Rocher – I give me the bullet
For this you need only 6 ingredients, a water bath and a bowl. My favorite ingredient is hazelnuts, which I love to roast. why? Then they have an even more intense flavor and taste a little “healthy” Nutella . Yummy.
This crack of the hazelnut in the core – I love it
A few more words about one ingredient: Hazelnut butter or hazelnut puree (same product only with different names). You can easily buy these at a health food store or online (link below in ingredients) or make them yourself in a high-powered blender.
I am sure you will love this Recipe as much as I do.
The vegan Ferrero Rocher are:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Easy to manufacture
Perfect also as a homemade gift to Christmas especially if the recipient is into homemade or also for the or the beloved for Valentine’s Day. I hope you enjoy the reel and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Ferrero Rocher (vegan, gluten-free)
- 75 g dark vegan chocolate
- 75 ml Coconut milk Stored at room temperature, shake well so that liquid and fat combine
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 90 ml Hazelnut butter
- 1 Pinch of bourbon vanilla ground
- Optional: a pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 1 tsp soluble coffee powder
- 10 Piece Hazelnut kernels Roasted or raw
- 65 g Hazelnuts roasted and finely chopped
- Prepare water bath and heat. Chop the chocolate and melt in a water bath. Once chocolate is melted, remove heat, but continue to keep bowl over water bath.75 g dark vegan chocolate
- Add coconut milk, hazelnut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, optional salt and coffee and mix with a wooden spoon until everything is smoothly combined. TIP: If the whole thing starts to flake a bit no problem, just keep stirring until everything has combined into a creamy mass.75 ml Coconut milk, 30 ml maple syrup, 90 ml Hazelnut butter, 1 Pinch of bourbon vanilla ground, Optional: a pinch of sea salt, Optional: 1 tsp soluble coffee powder
- Allow mixture to cool briefly and then refrigerate (preferably overnight) until measurements harden.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 10 even chocolates using a teaspoon. Press a hazelnut into the center of each, form into a ball and roll in the chopped almonds.10 Piece Hazelnut kernels, 65 g Hazelnuts
- Allow the finished chocolates to set in the refrigerator and snack as desired. If (which I don’t think) there is any left over, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, and in the freezer for up to a month.