Vegan pasta with creamy sauce is a dish for every day, especially when you need it fast. Actually, something quick and tasty should be on the table almost every day. However, in any case, it should not always be the same, but always offer variety. It’s not that easy and that’s why today I’m going to introduce you to a new, quick and easy recipe for your collection of everyday dishes. A blender, a pan and a high-powered blender and you’re good to go.
Vegan pasta with creamy sauce, simple and delicious!
This simple and quick vegan dish consists of three components, the pasta, sauce and vegetables. When choosing pasta you are spoilt for choice and can decide between durum wheat pasta, or a gluten-free variant. There are now also great pasta variations made from rice or other legumes. The decision is yours.
The creamy sauce consists of cashews, vegetable milk, salt, pepper, garlic, nutritional yeast flakes and(optional) miso paste. This all goes together in the high-powered blender and is blended into a creamy sauce. If you don’t have such a powerful blender, then I recommend soaking the cashews. Click here to go directly to a tutorial.
Now only the vegetables are missing! I use zucchini, bell bell pepper and green onion. Here you can choose what your vegetable drawer in the refrigerator just gives, depending on the season. For the spring season, for example, green asparagus is very tasty.
Prepare vegan pasta quickly and easily
When selecting the Cashews I always pay attention to sustainable origin and can highly recommend here the products of Rapunzel. The company has been operating a cooperative with farmers for several years and ensure that they are paid fairly and have a secure job. More info on this can be read here. *unpaid brand mention
TIP: I always buy a very large quantity of fair trade cashews and store them in a cool, dry place. Here it is worth comparing prices, as you can almost always save money when buying larger quantities.
Cashews, by the way, are full of healthy micronutrients , including vitamin B1, unsaturated fatty acids, vegetable proteins, fiber, sodium, potassium, niacin and phosphorus.
Simple vegan dishes with vegetables
If you feel like a different pasta dish today, I recommend the following recipes:
- Pasta alla Norma
- High Protein Pasta
- Pasta with paprika nut sauce
- Pasta with arugula pesto
- Pasta Alfredo with spinach and mushrooms
- Crispy breaded eggplant with creamy pasta
- Mexican Style Pasta
The pasta with creamy sauce is:
- Quickly made
- High fiber
- Easy to manufacture
Let’s get started with this delicious vegan dish. I wish you a lot of fun with the re-cooking and am happy about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Pasta with creamy sauce (30 minutes)
- 300 g Pasta I use durum wheat pasta, gluten-free pasta if desired.
- 2 Liter Water
- A strong pinch of salt
FOR THE SAUCE:
FOR THE VEGETABLES:
- THE PASTA prepare according to package instructions. Set aside.300 g Pasta, 2 Liter Water, A strong pinch of salt
- FOR THE SAUCE Place cashews (optionally soaked), nutritional yeast flakes, garlic cloves. salt, pepper, vegetable milk, and (optional) miso in a high-powered blender and blend to a creamy sauce. Set aside.50 g Cashews, 9 g Nutritional yeast flakes, 2 Piece Garlic cloves, Salt to taste, Pepper to taste, 250 ml Plant milk, 15 g Miso
- FOR THE VEGETABLES Heat a large frying pan, add frying oil, sauté spring onion until translucent. Add bell bell pepper and zucchini and stir vigorously. Sauté for a few minutes and then continue to saute with the lid closed for 10 minutes until the vegetables are cooked but still firm to the bite.15 ml Frying oil, 3-4 Piece Spring onion, 60 g Paprika, 120 g Zucchini
- Now add the pasta to the vegetables, pour in the sauce and stir vigorously until everything is well combined.
- Season to taste and add seasoning if necessary.
- Divide among plates, top with sprouts, parmesan, herbs and sesame seeds (all optional) and enjoy!Fresh sprouts of your choice, Sesame seeds, Vegan Parmesan cheese to taste, 2 tbspn mixed italian herbs
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for 3 days, preferably heat in a steamer or in a pot with a little water.