Gazpacho is simply put a soup for hot days. There are supposed to be people who like soups even on really hot summer days, but I’m not one of them. When it’s heading towards 30 degrees, I like something refreshing, healthy and cooling and this soup fits the bill perfectly.
Gazpacho vegan and made simple
Gazpacho this is a cold soup that originated in Andalusia and the Algarve. Did you know that the dish not only tastes good, but also makes you beautiful? Peppers are rich in vitamin A and cucumber provides moisture. In addition, there are healthy fats from the avocado. All together supports healthy, beautiful and smooth skin. True beauty comes from within and especially from healthy vegan soups.
The preparation is made in a jiffy. Bell bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, lemon, avocado, paprika powder, salt, bell pepper and maple syrup. This all goes together in a high-powered blender and is blended into a creamy liquid. Taste, refrigerate, decorate and enjoy!
Quick vegan dishes for summer
In summer, quick, light and cooling dishes are the best choice. If you are looking for more summery dishes, I have the following suggestions for you.
- Burritos with Spanish rice and tempeh
- Grilled tofu vegetable skewers
- Hummus, classic
- Miso Bowl with black cabbage
- Sushi with spicy mayo
- Couscous salad
- Rice salad with peanut sauce
- Creamy pasta salad with cucumber
- Baked potatoes with pea topping and yogurt dip
Are you ready for this healthy, refreshing soup? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, then like to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Gazpacho soup (vegan & gluten-free)
- 200 g Paprika I take red and yellow mixed, halved, cut into rough pieces
- 250 g Cucumber quartered, pitted
- 200 g Tomatoes quarter, remove stalk
- 35 g red onion
- 1 Piece Garlic clove or ½ tsp garlic granules
- 250 ml Vegetable broth
- 1 Piece small avocado
- 30 ml Lemon juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbspn Paprika powder
- 1 tbspn maple syrup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Tomato slices
- Cucumber slices
- Black sesame
- Olive oil
- Provide high line mixer.
- Add bell bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, avocado, lemon juice, paprika powder, maple syrup and a pinch of salt to blender and blend on high speed until fine.200 g Paprika, 250 g Cucumber, 200 g Tomatoes, 250 ml Vegetable broth, 1 Piece small avocado, 30 ml Lemon juice, 1 tbspn Paprika powder, 1 tbspn maple syrup, Salt to taste, 35 g red onion
- Pass through a hair sieve.
- Season to taste and place in the refrigerator. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, but preferably 4 hours or overnight.
- Pour into soup plates, garnish as desired and enjoy!
- Keeps up to 2 days covered in the refrigerator.