Vegan cucumber gazpacho is the answer to almost midsummer temperatures here in Bavaria. The other day the thermometer was at 30 degrees and I was wondering what I would like to eat today. There were some cucumbers in the fridge and I thought I could make something nice out of them. Cucumbers, avocados, cilantro and a little chili sounded good to me and I just went freestyle. In the end, I was more than surprised at how delicious the dish ended up being. Just perfect as a light, cooling and at the same time filling dish for hot summer days. Let’s get started together!
Vegan cucumber gazpacho with avocado
Gazpacho this is a cold soup that originated in Andalusia and the Algarve. I already have another gazpacho recipe on the site, but this one is with peppers and has a nice, red color. This time it should be green and nice and creamy with a very slight spiciness from a mild green chili.
The preparation is quick and easy. Cucumber, avocado, dill, garlic granules, lemon juice, celery, cilantro, green chilies, pepper and salt. All of this goes together in a high-powered blender and blended on high speed to make a creamy soup. Taste, refrigerate, decorate and enjoy!
TIP: I deliberately do not use oil in the soup itself, because most recipes include a large amount of olive oil. Most people eat a very high calorie diet and would rather give up a calorie or two. For this reason, I use a cold-pressed, high-quality organic olive oil as a flavor carrier for finishing.
Vegan soups for summer
Especially in summer, quick, light and cooling dishes are ideal. If you are looking for more delicious dishes, then I have the following suggestions for you.
- Rice salad with peanut sauce
- Creamy pasta salad with cucumber
- Baked potatoes with pea topping and yogurt dip
- Burritos with Spanish rice and tempeh
- Grilled tofu vegetable skewers
- Hummus, classic
- Miso Bowl with black cabbage
- Sushi with spicy mayo
- Couscous salad
Are you ready for this healthy, refreshing soup? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Vegan cucumber gazpacho
- Fresh pepper
- Cold pressed olive oil
- Edible flowers
- Provide high line mixer.
- Place cucumber, avocado, dill, garlic clove, lemon juice, celery, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a high-powered blender and blend on high speed to make a fine, creamy soup.270 g Cucumber, 1 Piece Avocado, 2 EL Dill, 1 Piece Garlic clove, 30 ml Lemon juice, 50 g Celery stalk, ½ Confederation Coriander fresh, 1 Green chili, Pepper to taste, Salt to taste
- Season to taste and place in the refrigerator. At least 20 minutes, but preferably 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Pour into soup plates, garnish as desired and enjoy! Best fresh.Fresh pepper, Cold pressed olive oil, Edible flowers