Mixed salad with crackers, or did I mention I love salads? Right now I’m going through a phase where I’m super into making salads. In doing so, it must not become boring in any case. I always have to smile when I see pictures on Instagram with salads that vegans and regular eaters make. Vegan salads are full of different ingredients and decorated with the most amazing extras. Those of regular eaters usually consist of a bowl of green lettuce, a few tomatoes and dressing. That’s it. Please excuse the term “normal eater” at this point, but I really don’t know how else to describe it. Maybe you can think of something better? Then feel free to comment at the bottom of the page.
Mixed salad with crackers
The salad is quickly and easily mixed together. I use leaf lettuce, giant beans, cherry tomatoes and crackers. The dressing is just as ready in no time with lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir once and you’re done.
It’s definitely worth incorporating beans of all kinds into your diet. The protein in beans is an ideal source of protein for vegans and has the potential to enhance any dish. In addition:
- healthy carbohydrates and saccharides, which have a particularly positive effect on digestion
- Vitamins of the A and B group
- valuable minerals and trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, magnesium and potassium
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids
TIP: In addition to cherry tomatoes and onion, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and other vegetables are also wonderful for this salad.
Make vegan salads yourself
If you prefer a different refreshing salad today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Simple vegan potato salad
- Vegan lentil salad with leeks
- Potato salad with wild garlic pesto
- Creamy pasta salad with cucumber
- Cabbage salad with grilled corn
- Salad with grapefruit
- Salad with mango and black beans
- Salad with Beluga lentils, avocado and mango
- Vegan couscous salad
The mixed salad with crackers is:
- High fiber
- Full of healthy nutrients
- simply made
Well, did you get a craving for this delicious vegan salad with crackers? I wish you a lot of fun in recooking and of course a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Mixed salad with crackers
FOR THE DRESSING:
- FOR THE DRESSING Put the lemon juice, olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir until everything is well mixed. Set aside.30 ml Lemon juice, 15 ml Olive oil, 15 ml maple syrup, ¼ tbspn Salt, ¼ tbspn Pepper
- Place lettuce leaves, giant beans, cherry tomatoes and onion rings in a bowl. Pour dressing over and spread crackers on top of salad. Taste, serve and enjoy! Best fresh.100 g Leaf salads, 400 g Giant beans, 120 g Cherry tomatoes, 85 g red onion, Crackers at will
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information