Salad with mango and black beans is an absolute dream and I love it the most especially in warm temperatures. As I write these lines, it’s blisteringly hot here in Bavaria right now and extremely dry. Unbelievable how little it has rained the last few weeks and currently almost all the lawns around here are completely burned. When it comes to recipes, I therefore go for light dishes that are fun and not heavy on the stomach. Salads are a wonderful option here and best yet with a fruity component. I love mangoes and regularly order some online from Jurassic fruits, which has the best fruit. A small box of sustainable mangoes doesn’t last long for me either. In salad, simply pure or in yogurt. Mango simply always goes.
Salad with mango and black beans
The salad is quickly and easily mixed together. I use leaf lettuce, black beans and mango. I also add avocado and cilantro. The dressing is just as ready in no time with lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir once and you’re done.
It’s definitely worth incorporating black beans into your diet. The protein in black beans is a complete source of protein, making it a wonderful fit for a vegan diet plan. It is also full of healthy carbohydrates and saccharides, which have a particularly beneficial effect on digestion. In addition, vitamins of the A and B group, as well as valuable minerals and trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, magnesium and potassium. Valuable saturated and unsaturated fatty acids round out the nutrient profile.
TIP: You can get really good and juicy mangoes and tasty avocados from fair trade sources at Jurassic Fruits, an online shop that buys directly from small farmers. The products are mostly organically grown and taste just gigantically good. How many times have I bought mangoes at the supermarket only to throw them away? Sometimes they did not ripen even after two weeks or just did not taste like anything. By the way, this is advertising by conviction, because I am in no connection with the company Jurassic Fruits.
Summer vegan salads
If you prefer a different refreshing salad today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Simple vegan potato salad
- Simple 3 beans salad
- Pasta salad with cashew tomato pesto
- Salad with Beluga lentils, avocado and mango
- Vegan couscous salad
- Vegan lentil salad with leeks
- Potato salad with wild garlic pesto
- Creamy pasta salad with cucumber
- Creamy jackfruit salad
The salad with mango and black beans is:
- High fiber
- Full of healthy nutrients
- simply made
Well, do you fancy this delicious vegan salad with fruity mango and black beans? I wish you a lot of fun in recooking and of course a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Salad with mango and black beans
FOR THE DRESSING:
FOR THE SALAD:
- 100 g Leaf salads mixed
- 400 g black beans drained and washed thoroughly
- 150 g Mango peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 whole Avocado ripe, peeled and diced
- Coriander to taste
- FOR THE DRESSING Put the lemon juice, olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir until everything is well mixed. Set aside.30 ml Lemon juice, 15 ml Olive oil, 15 ml maple syrup, ¼ tbspn Salt, ¼ tbspn Pepper
- FOR THE SALAD Place lettuce, mango, black beans, avocado and cilantro in a salad bowl.100 g Leaf salads, 400 g black beans, 150 g Mango, 1 whole Avocado, Coriander to taste
- Pour dressing on top and mix gently. Taste, serve and enjoy! Best fresh.
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information