Avocado Chocolate Mousse is an absolute dream for those who love creamy and chocolaty desserts. I ordered a box of exotic fruit the other day from Jurrasic Fruit, a quite wonderful and sustainable supplier. There were also some avocados and I just could not resist making a super delicious dessert out of it. Chocolate meets creamy avocado, that just blew me away. These are just the kinds of desserts that are so good, my husband and I fight over them. Admittedly, I always try to eat as much as I can as quickly as possible without him noticing. Sometimes it works, but unfortunately not always. All kidding aside, I always leave some, of course.
Avocado chocolate mousse vegan
Avocados are wonderful, especially when they are perfectly ripe. This is sometimes not so easy, as the ripening point is passed within a few hours. Maybe you’ve seen one of these funny pictures on Instagram. You buy an avocado and it’s still rock hard. After a few days it finally ripens and then you often missed the point again. Feeling 5 minutes later, it is brown inside and inedible.
That’s why it’s always such a bit of a gamble with the avocado. Still, I love them and treat myself to some here and there. There are many who criticize the water consumption in the cultivation of fruit. Exactly also this reason I always buy sustainable and fair trade avocados. They are a tad more expensive, but guarantee the farmer a fair income. In this regard, I can highly recommend the provider Jurrasic Fruit. *unpaid brand mention
Healthy vegan desserts
The dessert is made quickly and easily. Provide a blender, add in avocados, maple syrup, coconut cream, melted dark chocolate, cocoa powder, bourbon vanilla and a pinch of salt. Process on high speed to a fine cream and the healthy, vegan dessert is ready.
If you’re more in the mood for a different, creamy mousse today, I recommend the following variations:
- Chocolate mousse cake
- Fluffy peanut mousse
- Pumpkin Mousse with Nut Brittle
- Chocolate mousse (2 ingredients)
- Chocolate mousse tart
Healthy vegan desserts – quick and easy
This dessert simply always fits. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or in between, because there’s always room for dessert, right?
The avocado chocolate mousse is:
- Full of healthy nutrients
- Naturally sweetened
- With only 7 ingredients
Let’s get started with this creamy dessert. I wish you much fun in remixing and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Avocado chocolate mousse (7 ingredients)
- 400 g Avocado halve and remove core
- 60 ml Coconut cream this is the solid ingredient in a can of coconut milk from the refrigerator, Alternatively use a vegetable milk
- 120 ml maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- 80 g dark vegan chocolate, melted
- 60 g Cocoa powder
- ½ tbspn Bourbon vanilla
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Provide blender.
- Add in avocados, coconut cream, maple syrup, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, bourbon vanilla and a pinch of salt.400 g Avocado, 60 ml Coconut cream, 120 ml maple syrup, 80 g dark, 60 g Cocoa powder, ½ tbspn Bourbon vanilla, 1 Pinch of salt
- Process on high speed to a fine mousse and pour directly into dessert glasses.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with berries or vegan cream as desired and enjoy!
- Store remaining desserts covered in refrigerator and consume within 3-5 days.