Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches are simply delightful and definitely addictive. I can remember my last business trip to California very clearly. It was in a January and I was lucky enough to escape the German winter. It is really beautiful in this part of the USA and I rented a cruise bike to ride along the coastal roads. Coincidentally, I was passing by from a Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich store and couldn’t resist. The calories would have been enough for a full dinner, but you don’t treat yourself to anything else.
COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
Our sandwiches consist of two components, the cookies and a fine ice cream. I make both myself, though you can also use a ready-made store-bought ice cream. The chocolate cookies were my very first recipe on veganevibes and have been tried and tested a hundred times. I have made the recipe so many times myself and have tried to change or tweak it many times. In the end, I always ended up with the original version because it’s just perfect.
Still missing a delicious and creamy ice cream and here I have picked out my hazelnut variant. Making vegan ice cream was a big challenge for me for a very long time. I have made so many attempts, with the most different ingredients and have meanwhile found my ideal formulation. The result is a creamy, sweet hazelnut ice cream that I think is perfect with today’s cookie.
Delicious vegan ice cream
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
- Creamy vegan chocolate cherry ice cream
- Super creamy chocolate ice cream
- Creamy vegan vanilla ice cream
- Vegan strawberry ice cream
- Vegan Stracciatella Ice Cream
- Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream
The composition is super simple. We take a cookie and put a big scoop of ice cream on it. Then comes the second cookie on top. Press once and the sandwich is ready. If only all recipe instructions were this simple.
The Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich:
- Delicately melting
If you love these Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches as much as I do, I’d love a review at the very bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Make one serving of “The Best Vegan Chocolate Cookies” according to directions or use store-bought chocolate cookies. When baking yourself, make sure that the cookies are not too big. I used 20g of dough each to make one cookie.12 Piece vegan chocolate cookies
- 6 Balls Hazelnut ice cream
- Prepare one cookie each and place a large scoop of ice cream on top. Take another cookie and gently press onto the ice cream scoop until an ice cream sandwich is formed. Decorate the sides(optional) with dark vegan chocolate drops. enjoy!dark vegan chocolate drops