My first recipe on VEGANE VIBES, which actually makes me a little bit sentimental. That’s why I chose an emotional pastry: chocolate biscuits! The delicious beauties always remind me of good times and carefreeness, because i loved biscuits as a child. Of course, I distributed my first work to my whole family for testing and they were thrilled! My brother even placed an order with me, because in his words “taste the original from a professional cookie shop “.
Vegan cookies quick and easy
In addition to all the beautiful memories, I admit that chocolate biscuits still have a certain love of love.
First, reason comes and says bake it, but eat only one or a maximum of two. Then I see this great dough, which is so incredibly creamy. This is followed by the intense scent from the oven (in my case the steam cooker) and I can’t wait to finally bite into these little fragrant beauties. Barely finished and chilled, I give myself a glass of cashew milk and bite in the first biscuit. It happened to me and then there were a few more that I devoured.
Very well a glass of plant milk fits with these great chocolate biscuits! If you love the little round cookies as much as I do, then I’m happy to review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
The best vegan chocolate biscuits are:
- Inside soft
- Outside crispy
- Pleasantly sweet
- Incredibly delicious
The best vegan chocolate cookies -lactose free-
- 115 g vegan margarine
- 50 g Cane sugar
- 110 g Raw cane sugar if you have only one kind of sugar at home, just use this one
- ½ TL Bourbon vanilla ground
- 38 g Apple pulp Note: Apple pulp is without added sugar, applesauce has already been added sugar
- 220 g Spelt flour type 1050 or 630, alternatively gluten-free flour mix (in this case add 1 tsp locust bean gum for better binding)
- 1 ½ TL Cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- 1 TL Baking powder
- 1/2 TL Baking soda
- 1/4 TL Sea salt
- 90 g Vegan dark chocolate drops
- Note on gluten-free version: prepare 1 flaxseed egg (3 tbsp flaxseed meal/ or groats + 1 tbsp warm water) for better binding. Simply add to the dough!
- Place the margarine in a food processor or mix with a hand mixer for 1 minute until creamy.115 g vegan margarine
- Add raw cane sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and stir for another minute. Add applesauce and stir again.50 g Cane sugar, 110 g Raw cane sugar, ½ TL Bourbon vanilla, 38 g Apple pulp
- Place sieve over mixing bowl and pour flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt into margarine-sugar mixture. Using a wooden spoon, mix everything well and work into a compact, uniform dough.*.220 g Spelt flour type 1050, 1 TL Baking powder, 1/2 TL Baking soda, 1/4 TL Sea salt, 1 ½ TL Cornstarch
- Now place the dough in the freezer for 15 minutes, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or in a cool place overnight.
- To bake, preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Roll one heaping tablespoon of dough (2 ½ tablespoons ~43g) at a time into a small ball and flatten to form a round cookie. For small cookies, simply use half the dough (~ 22g). Spread cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or a silicone mat and place chocolate cookies.NOTE: Be sure to keep enough space between the cookies, as they will diverge during the baking process.90 g Vegan dark chocolate drops
- Bake on medium for about 15-16 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden brown. For the smaller cookies, reduce baking time to 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely and enjoy!
- Store leftovers (if any) in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
“One, two, or would you rather have them all? You’ll love these incredibly delicious chocolate chip cookies.”