Refreshing popsicle with berries and watermelon. I love this ice cream because it’s the perfect cool down in between hot days. The advantage with homemade ice cream that you know what’s in it. Industrially made ice cream is usually full of sugar, glucose syrup and other ingredients that I don’t want. It’s also a wonderful way to use ripened fruit. The preparation is super simple and goes quickly from the hand. Let’s get started!
Vegan berries popsicle
Quick and easy, these are the recipes I love the most. Watermelon, strawberries, cherries and raspberries, these are the fruits that I have chosen for our ice cream today. Add agave syrup and lemon juice. Depending on how sweet the fruit is, I add more or less syrup. The lemon juice is important for a pleasant acidity that makes the flavor profile perfect.
TIPS: I recommend passing the liquid through a hair sieve once after blending. The fine seeds that are in the liquid after blending can otherwise be a bit rough on the tongue. Especially for children, it makes sense to finely sieve the berry mix 1-2 times.
Quick vegan ice cream recipes
The beauty of this recipe is that really hardly anything can go wrong. Once you have the popsicle molds at home, you’re ready to go. I’m looking forward to many more popsicle recipes.
- Refreshing watermelon mocktail
- Mango Protein Smoothie
- Refreshing berry slushie
- Fruity strawberry sorbet
- Vegan lemon ice cream
- Creamy lemon slices
- Vegan strawberry ice cream
- Creamy mango ice cream
Quick, easy and healthy ice cream. What more could you want? I’m going to take a break for now and enjoy a…? Yes, guessed correctly, I will now treat myself to a delicious berry ice cream.
The berry popsicle is:
- Easy to manufacture
- Naturally sweetened
If you love this popsicle as much as I do, I’d love a review at the very bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Vegan berry popsicle
- 320 g Watermelon Peel removed, cut into pieces
- 250 g Raspberries (frozen) (quantity indication frozen) or fresh
- 150 g Strawberries Stalk removed, halved
- 190 g Cherries gutted
- 30 ml Lime juice more at will
- 30 ml Agave syrup more at will, depending on the sweetness of the fruit
- FOR THE POPSICLE add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend to a uniform liquid.320 g Watermelon, 250 g Raspberries (frozen), 150 g Strawberries, 190 g Cherries, 30 ml Lime juice, 30 ml Agave syrup
- Pass directly through a hair sieve and remove the remains of seeds. If you want it to be really fine, sift it twice.
- Pour into popsicle mold and allow to freeze through for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, remove, let thaw briefly under hot running water until the ice cream separates from the shell and enjoy!