Tahini Hazelnut Brownies is a real treat and really fun to make. The preparation is simple and the result is phenomenal. In the beginning I still had doubts whether the tahini really does so well in the little beauties. But these were quickly gone and at the first bite I was blown away. The brownies are especially good when you don’t feel like a classic sponge cake. I wish you already a lot of pleasure while chewing.
Hazelnut Tahini Brownies
Who would have thought that hazelnuts and tahini go so well together. Basically, tahini consists of sesame seeds, so it is better to say the combination of sesame seeds and hazelnuts. In my eyes simply dreamlike.
This brownie is very easy to make, requires only a few ingredients and need only 30 minutes baking time in the oven. The delicacies are also a good deal healthier than conventional baked goods from the supermarket. In the end, you determine the quality of the ingredients and can choose very specifically what goes into your brownie.
I buy organic food as much as possible and feel very good about it. Just recently we were in South Tyrol and learned that the conventional apples there are sprayed over 30 times until harvest. Incredible when you think about the amounts of pesticide residue you’re consuming with it.
Make vegan brownies yourself
Let’s move on to the ingredients list, which is once again simple and short. Melted margarine, raw cane sugar, cocoa powder, flour, coconut blossom sugar, melted chocolate, tahini, flaxseed egg, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt. I put all of that together in my MagiMix (or any other food processor) and process it into a uniform dough. Then it’s off to the baking pan and into the oven. After 30 minutes, the brownie is ready.
If you feel like another brownie variation today, then I have the following suggestion for you:
- Chocolate cherry brownie (gluten-free, oil-free)
- Sweet potato brownie (gluten-free, oil-free)
- Fudge brownie ice cream
- Protein brownies
- Christmas brownie
- The best vegan brownie
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Simple gluten free brownie
Yummy! And now I do not want to lose so many words, because it should finally start, right? The simple, vegan tahini brownies are:
- Crunchy thanks to nuts & chocolate drops
- Incredibly delicious
Brownies simply fit always and for every occasion. I’m dreaming of a slice right now along with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream and a hot chai latte. Simply wonderful.
Here we go with this incredibly delicious brownie, I hope you enjoy baking and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Tahini hazelnut brownie
- Melting bowl
- 2 Piece Flaxseed eggs
- 60 g Margarine melted, if oil-free replace with apple pulp
- 100 g Raw cane sugar
- 60 g Cocoa powder
- 35 g Spelt flour alternatively gluten-free flour mixture
- 60 g Coconut blossom sugar
- 90 g Chocolate melted
- 120 g Tahini
- 1 tbspn Baking powder
- ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 60 ml Plant milk more as needed
- ¼ Cup Hazelnuts coarsely chopped
- ¼ Cup Chocolate drops
- Put flaxseed eggs in a small bowl and let them steep for 5 minutes.2 Piece Flaxseed eggs
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (195 degrees Celsius top/bottom heat) and grease a brownie baking pan (20x20cm) with some margarine and dust with cocoa powder (optional).60 g Margarine
- Provide a blender. Add in flaxseed meal, margarine, raw cane sugar, cocoa powder, spelt flour, coconut blossom sugar, melted chocolate, tahini, baking powder, bourbon vanilla and a pinch of salt and stir until everything is evenly combined into a compact dough.2 Piece Flaxseed eggs, 60 g Margarine, 100 g Raw cane sugar, 60 g Cocoa powder, 35 g Spelt flour, 60 g Coconut blossom sugar, 90 g Chocolate, 120 g Tahini, 1 tbspn Baking powder, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla, A pinch of salt
- Add vegetable milk and continue stirring. The dough should still be compact, but easy to spread (see video).60 ml Plant milk
- Pour into baking dish, top with chopped hazelnuts and chocolate drops and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes until the corners are dry and the center is cooked through rather than moist.¼ Cup Hazelnuts, ¼ Cup Chocolate drops
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into pieces as desired and remove from baking pan. enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight box at room temperature. In the freezer for up to one month.