Gluten Free Brownie – “I want chocolate!!!” – no that’s not me saying that, it’s some part of my brain that seems to be working on its own. I do everything I can to ignore it but it just won’t work. Ok, so be it then. Hmmm, how about a brownie?
vegan gluten free brownie
It is really so that there is hardly a person who does not like brownie. Maybe you know someone? I’m serious, feel free to comment at the bottom of the page.
This massive chocolate brownie is definitely the salvation for all chocolate hungry people in this world. Creamy, fluffy, super chocolaty and nutty all in one. How about in combination with a scoop of vanilla ice cream?
This brownie is very easy to make, requires only 10 ingredients and is ready in under 45 minutes. The delicacies are also a good deal healthier than the baked goods from the supermarket:
- Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and coconut blossom sugar instead of white sugar
- Gluten free flour mix instead of light wheat flour
- Replaced part of the flour with almond flour to increase the protein content
Yummy! And now I do not want to lose so many words, because it should finally start, right? These easy, vegan gluten-free brownies are:
- Crunchy thanks to nuts & chocolate drops
- Incredibly delicious
Brownies just fit always and at any time of the year. Just imagine the following dessert: A piece of warm brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and hot cherries? Or simply in combination with a hot chai latte? Yum!!!
Here we go with this incredibly delicious brownie, I hope you enjoy baking and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Simple vegan gluten free brownie
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 14 g Flaxseed meal + 75ml water Makes 2 flaxseed eggs
- 112 g Coconut oil melted (alternatively: vegan margarine)
- 96 g Coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 60 ml maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 TL Bourbon vanilla ground
- ¾ TL Tartar baking powder
- ¼ TL Sea salt
- 48 g Cocoa powder
- 120 g gluten free flour mix
- 27,5 g Almond flour
- 33g pecans optional
- 60g vegan dark chocolate drops optional
- Flaxseed eggs – put in a small bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.14 g Flaxseed meal + 75ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (convection oven) and grease a brownie baking pan (20x20cm) with some coconut oil and dust with cocoa powder (optional).
- Mix the coconut oil with the coconut blossom sugar, maple syrup and bourbon vanilla and add the flaxseed eggs. Stir until everything is evenly combined.112 g Coconut oil, 96 g Coconut sugar, 60 ml maple syrup, 1 TL Bourbon vanilla
- Add baking powder, sea salt and cocoa powder and continue to stir.1 TL Bourbon vanilla, ¾ TL Tartar baking powder, 48 g Cocoa powder, ¼ TL Sea salt
- Add gluten-free flour mixture and almond flour and continue mixing until everything is combined into a uniform dough. The dough should be compact and easy to put into the mold. If too runny, add more gluten-free flour mixture; if too dry, add more plant milk.120 g gluten free flour mix, 27,5 g Almond flour
- Optionally sprinkle with pecans and chocolate drops.33g pecans, 60g vegan dark chocolate drops
- Place in baking dish, place in oven and bake for 20 minutes until corners are dry and center is cooked through rather than moist.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 9 pieces and remove from baking pan. enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight box at room temperature. In the freezer for up to one month.
- Brownie baking pan: http://amzn.to/2jFv7Va
- Mixing bowl set: http://amzn.to/2jFvSO0