Roast carrots quickly and easily in the oven. For this I have the perfect recipe for you today. Quick, easy, delicious and most importantly very versatile for a quick topping on a salad or as a side dish. Step by step instructions, so that everything is guaranteed to work out wonderfully.
HOW TO roast carrots simply in the oven
Carrots are simply wonderful because they are healthy, inexpensive and bring a natural sweetness to the game. With just 4 ingredients and a baking sheet, you’re all set. Basically we just need carrots, a little oil, salt and a spice of choice. Depending on what food you want to serve the carrots with, you can choose a seasoning. Here are some examples:
- Baba Ganoush
- Chinese 5 Spices Blend
- Herbes de Provence
- Ras el Hanout
- Tandoori Masala
- Garam Masala
- Curry mixture
In this recipe, I season the carrots with an Indian curry blend. Yummy!
Are you ready for these delicious carrots?
What else is there to consider? First of all, the question arises whether to peel the carrotsor not. If the vegetables are very fresh and Organically grown , then I personally would not peel. If the carrots have been stored for a while or are from conventional cultivation, it is best to peel them.
- Spread evenly on the baking sheet
- Cut into pieces of approximately the same size
- Choose the right temperature, for me it is 220 degrees (convection) or 240 degrees (upper-lower heat)
The roasted carrots are:
- Quickly made
- Easy to make
Are you ready for the carrot party? I wish you a lot of fun with the imitation and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Roast carrots (how to) 30 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with a permanent baking mat or baking paper. Preheat oven to 220 degrees (convection oven) or 240 degrees (upper-lower heat).
- Provide a large bowl and place the sliced carrots in it. Add oil, maple syrup, curry powder (or other spice of choice), salt and pepper and mix vigorously until well combined.800 g Carrots, 30 ml Frying and baking oil, 15 ml maple syrup, 2 tbspn Curry powder*, Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread carrots evenly on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes. About halfway through baking time, run a wooden spoon through to make sure everything is browned evenly.
- Remove from oven and enjoy as a topping for salads, bowls, or just as a snack with vegan sour cream.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator (hermetically sealed) for up to 3 days. Not suitable for freezing.