Plain tahini dressing is my absolute favorite. It goes with so many dishes and is just plain fun. Often you always get the same dressing for salads. Vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. It certainly has its uses, but I think there are more exciting variations that you can incorporate into your everyday life. In addition to variety, the dressing also provides other aspects of why you should definitely try it. Tahini is super healthy and provides a lot of high quality micronutrients. But more about that later. Now let’s get started with this easy and healthy dressing for every day.
Make simple tahini dressing yourself
What do you need for the dressing?
- Tahini = sesame paste, light or dark. Light tahini consists of hulled sesame seeds, darker miso of unhulled seeds. Be careful with tahini , which is already salted. Taste and, if in doubt, use less salt.
- Maple syrup = provides the necessary sweetness, feel free to replace with another sweetener of choice such as date syrup, agave syrup or raw cane sugar. Agave syrup and raw cane sugar have a stronger sweetening power and a smaller amount is enough.
- Lemon juice = freshly squeezed is best, I often find lemon juice from a jar too acidic.
- Garlic = or garlic granules, but fresh garlic is best.
- Water = absolutely necessary to dilute the dressing. It will be especially creamy if you prepare everything together in a high-powered blender.
Bright and healthy vegan dressings
Here are my favorite vegan dressings:
- Hummus dressings (3-way)
- Miso-Tahini Dressing (Probiotic)
- Balsamic dressing
- Salad with creamy hemp tomato dressing
- Salad with roasted vegetables and tomato-cashew dressing
- White cabbage salad with corn and peanut butter dressing
- Quinoa salad with creamy dressing
Well, have you got a hankering for this delicious vegan dressing? I wish you much fun in remixing and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Simple Tahini Dressing (gf)
- FOR THE DRESSING Place tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, garlic clove, salt, pepper and water in a high-powered blender and blend on high speed until fine.80 g Tahini, 15 ml maple syrup, 30 ml Lemon juice, 1 Garlic clove, ½ tbspn Salt, Black pepper to taste, 60 ml Water for dilution
- Pour over a bowl, salad or dish of choice and enjoy! Keeps in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information