Hummus dressing is something very fine for those who love hummus in itself and want to make something different from it. At home, we constantly have bowls, salads and other vegan delicacies and often it is exactly the dressing that gives the final touch of flavor. I really like and love hummus in itself and thought I could make something cool out of it for once. Then I came up with the ideas with the dressings and it was all over me. Well, do you fancy some fine, delicious dressing variations for every day? Then let’s get started together.
Hummus dressing – 3 delicious variants
I really like hummus and prefer to make a fresh batch of it every week from dried chickpeas. Currently, I prefer to use the legumes from VoiGuad (*advertising by conviction), because they are grown regionally here in the area in organic quality. I soak the chickpeas in cold water overnight and cook them the next day in my pressure cooker until tender. If you want to save yourself this step, then you can also use ready-made chickpeas from a can or jar. Click here to go directly to my recipe for a classic hummus.
TIP: Always rinse canned or jarred chickpeas well, or preferably soak in cold water 1-2 hours before use. This makes them easier to digest and less likely to cause flatulence.
Then, when the hummus is ready and preferably chilling in the fridge, you can start thinking about which dressing is best for you. I have three really fine varieties to choose from with Curry Mango, BBQ Marple and Cheezy.
- Curry mango with finely pureed mango and curry powder
- BBQ Maple with fine BBQ spice and maple syrup
- Cheezy with nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder and miso
Fine vegan dressings, quick and easy
I hope this has whet your appetite for these fine dressings. I am definitely on fire. If you’d rather have a different salad and/or dressing combination today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Salad with roasted vegetables and tomato cashew dressing
- Miso-Tahini Dressing (probiotic)
- Berbere spelt pizza with tahini dressing
- Asian rice salad with peanut dressing
- Salad with creamy hemp tomato dressing
- Sweet potato salad with harissa dressing
The hummus dressings (3 ways) are :
- Super fast made
- Full aroma
- Few ingredients
- High protein
Do you love these wonderful dressings as much as I do? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Hummus dressing (3 variants)
CURRY MANGO DRESSING:
BBQ MAPLE DRESSING:
- FOR THE CURRY MANGO DRESSING Add pureed mango, curry powder, salt, hummus and water to a bowl and stir until a fine dressing is formed.1 Piece small mango, 2 tbspn Curry powder, Salt to taste, 250 g Hummus, 125 ml Water
- FOR THE BBQ MAPLE DRESSING Place maple syrup, barbecue seasoning, salt, hummus and water in a bowl and stir until a fine dressing is formed.1 tbspn maple syrup, 2 tbspn Barbecue spice of choice, Salt to taste, 125 ml Water, 250 g Hummus
- FOR THE CHEEZY DRESSING Place nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, light miso, hummus and water in a bowl and stir until a fine dressing is formed.1 tbspn Nutritional yeast flakes, 1 tbspn Onion powder, 250 g Hummus, 125 ml Water, 1 tbspn light miso
- Use to refine bowls or salads and enjoy!
- Keeps for about a week in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information
*Calorie calculation for all dressings!