Simple gluten-free cookies are simply wonderful. They are quick to make and can either be enjoyed plain or turned into a dessert. Gluten-free is not gluten-free after all, and I always try to make healthy gluten-free recipes. This time it is not oil free, but naturally sweetened and very tasty. I would definitely count this recipe among the basic recipes, quick, easy and uncomplicated. Let’s get started together.
Simple gluten free cookies
Simple gluten-free cookies, my dears are quick and easy to make. Preheat oven, line baking sheet with permanent baking mat, make dough and go. The ingredient list is manageable with flaxseed (ground), tapioca starch, gluten-free flour blend, buckwheat flour, vegan margarine, molasses, maple syrup, baking soda, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. This is all worked into a uniform dough and immediately rolled out. I divide the dough into even rectangles and poke a few holes in them with a fork. After baking and cooling, I then break them apart and I’m done!
TIP: The molasses gives the cookies a nice caramel note. It’s worth trying out!
Make vegan cookies yourself
You can’t really go wrong with this recipe. Rolling it out is the biggest hurdle, and I like to use baking paper that I layer for that. This prevents the dough from sticking and allows it to be rolled out wonderfully evenly.
If you are looking for a different cookie variety today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Tagalongs cookies
- Marzipan cookies
- Pumpkin ginger cookies
- Orange oat cookies
- Coconut chocolate cookies (oil free)
- Double Chocolate Cookies
- Tahini chocolate cookies
Perfect! Otherwise, you can hardly go wrong when baking these beauties. Are you ready to make these super easy, gluten-free cookies? You are
- Quickly made
For a cozy coffee date, I recommend a hot chocolate, chai chocolate, or the ultimate anti-cold tonic to go with it.
Here we go with these delicious gluten-free cookies, I hope you enjoy baking them and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Simple gluten free cookies
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1 tbspn ground flaxseed
- 40 g Tapioca starch
- 60 g gluten free flour mix
- 60 g Buckwheat flour alternatively oat flour, or more gluten-free flour mixture
- 40 g vegan margarine Room temperature
- 20 g Molasses
- 60 ml maple syrup
- ½ tbspn Baking powder
- ¼ tbspn Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (195 degrees Celsius top/bottom heat) and line a baking tray with baking paper or a baking mat.
- FOR THE DOUGH Place flax seeds, tapioca starch, gluten-free flour blend, buckwheat flour, vegan margarine, molasses, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and process until smooth.1 tbspn ground flaxseed, 40 g Tapioca starch, 60 g gluten free flour mix, 60 g Buckwheat flour, 40 g vegan margarine, 20 g Molasses, 60 ml maple syrup, ½ tbspn Baking powder, ¼ tbspn Cinnamon, 1 Pinch of salt
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface and cut into a large rectangle with a dull knife. Continue dividing until you have 16 rectangular cookies (see video). Prick a few times with a fork to give the cookies a pattern. Put in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Carefully break apart, nibble the edges and enjoy! Shelf life up to 2 weeks at room temperature.