Hallelujah. In 9 days Christmas and I slowly but surely can’t Cookies see any more Please do not misunderstand, I love sweets and especially Cookies ! If you however like me mainly in the kitchen your time spend and already hundreds vegan cookies baked, then at some point is also time end. That is why I have so shortly before Christmas yet another Cookie Variant thought about, which gets along completely without margarine. Just a nice change from the classics on the cookie plate, who’s with me?
Cardamom, cinnamon and orange – sounds like Christmas?
Almond milk, oil, coconut blossom sugar, orange oil, bourbon vanilla, orange zest, rolled oats, spelt flour or my gluten free flour mix , flaxseed, Cinnamon , ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, baking soda, a pinch of salt and raisins. Perhaps you are now one of those who can’t stand raisins at all. Then I have good news, because you can also replace with cranberries without problems.
The whole thing is then worked into a loose dough, shaped with a spoon and your hands to Cookies formed and off it goes into the oven. At the first test I was really not quite sure whether the dough will be what. But then, when the little beauties came out of the oven and cooled down a bit. I can tell you that I was just still completely thrilled. The crunchy of the oatmeal and the flavor of the orange, a poem!
Vegan cookie time
In addition to the great spices and heavenly taste spreads during baking also atoller, christmas fragrance in your kitchen. What more could you want? If you want to put together a delicious last minute cookie plate, I still recommend my first E-Book . You can get this for free by signing up for my Newsletter sign up.
Perfectly fits a Golden latte , hot chocolate or who has to fight with a small infection, the ultimate cold tonic . By the way, it also tastes great if you are healthy.
I am of the opinion that Christmas can start from now. Are you ready? With a tray, oven and a handful of ingredients, you’re ready to go.
Are you ready for these flavorfulOrange Oat Cookies(25 minutes)? They are:
- Quickly made
Let’s go with these incredibly delicious vegan Cookies I wish you a lot of fun while baking and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Orange Oat Cookies (25 minutes)
- 50 ml Almond milk or another vegetable milk
- 67 ml Frying and baking oil or other heat-resistant oil
- 67 g Coconut blossom sugar or raw cane sugar
- 4-6 drops of orange oil or natural orange extract
- Peel of one untreated organic orange
- 120 g Oatmeal gluten free variant on request
- 80 g Spelt flour or gluten-free flour mix
- 1 tbspn Cinnamon ground
- ½ tbspn Ginger ground
- ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla ground
- ¼ tbspn Cardamom ground
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tbspn Baking soda
- A pinch of sea salt
- 75 g Raisins or cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, line baking sheet with baking paper.
- FOR THE DOUGH put all the ingredients one by one in a large bowl and work with your hands until you have a smooth dough.50 ml Almond milk or another vegetable milk, 67 ml Frying and baking oil or other heat-resistant oil, 67 g Coconut blossom sugar or raw cane sugar, 4-6 drops of orange oil or natural orange extract, Peel of one untreated organic orange, 120 g Oatmeal, 80 g Spelt flour or gluten-free flour mix, 1 tbspn Cinnamon ground, ½ tbspn Ginger ground, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla ground, ¼ tbspn Cardamom ground, A pinch of nutmeg, 1 tbspn Baking soda, A pinch of sea salt, 75 g Raisins or cranberries
- Using your hands and a spoon, separate 15 even portions (be careful the raisins like to make themselves, just press them back into the dough). Form into balls, place on baking sheet and flatten once to form cookies.
- Put in the oven and bake for 12 minutes. At this baking time they become nice and soft. If they want to get drier, increase baking time to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. enjoy!
- Baking bowl Eva Solo: https://amzn.to/2SMcZFj