Marzipan cookies are a great alternative for those who are looking for something special on their cookie plate. The little beauties are made quickly and make a real mood. why? Because they are a really great long-lasting pastry that looks great on the Christmas table. At the moment, I’m not thinking that much about Christmas. After all, no one can say yet how Advent will go this year. Christmas with the family? Another household, or maybe just video chat? Let’s keep our fingers crossed together that the measures take effect and that the infection figures reach a manageable number again. After all, it would be too bad if people had to be lonely at Christmas.
Vegan marzipan cookies
Do you love cookies as much as I do? Not a day goes by that I don’t treat myself to a little sweet treat. It’s like a little addiction that literally makes my day. I sit quasi also still at the source and must destroy professionally quite a lot of delicious pastry. Since I personally don’t like to make complicated and lengthy recipes, these cookies are once again my personal highlight. Fast, faster fastest. I use my Magimix to make it, which is perfect for this type of dough.
Vegan cookies just always go
Ground almonds, cane sugar, starch, marzipan, vegetable milk, cinnamon and bourbon vanilla. This all goes together in the blender and we processed into a firm, but malleable dough. Then shape into small cookies and put them in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes and the small, fine beauties are ready. I still decorate them with chocolate, which makes them perfect for me.
I have already received a few inquiries about marzipan, since it is often made from honey. I bought the marzipan this year at DM (*unpaid), they had a promotional display with quite a few Christmas items, some of them vegan. If you can’t get anything there, I also discovered a manufacturer on Amazon that offers vegan marzipan. I’ve linked that to you below.
Vegan Christmas baking
Are you ready to make the super easy, irresistible marzipan cookies? You are
- Quickly made
Here we go with these incredibly delicious vegan marzipan cookies, I hope you enjoy baking them and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Marzipan cookies vegan
- Heat oven to 175 degrees convection (195 degrees top/bottom heat) and line a baking sheet with baking paper or a permanent baking mat.
- Provide a food processor. Add in ground almonds, raw cane sugar, starch, raw marzipan paste, vegetable milk, cinnamon and bourbon vanilla and mix to a uniform dough.300 g ground almonds, 150 g Raw cane sugar, 2 tbspn Strength, 30 ml Plant milk, 150 g Marzipan paste, ½ tbspn Cinnamon, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla
- Using a spoon, separate small mounds, form into balls, place on baking sheet and flatten. Gladly take a fork to help.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Decorate with chocolate coating as desired.50 g dark vegan chocolate coating or more for decorating
- Enjoy together with a hot drink or just like that!
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long) or just let them sit in the air in a cookie tray as permanent cookies