Buckwheat Chia bread is one of my favorites. I was once again looking for a delicious recipe with buckwheat, as I use it far too little. Buckwheat is just wonderfully nutritious and at the same time. gluten free . It should be on the table much more often. Together with chia it is a dream combination. Try it!
Gluten free bread with buckwheat and chia
Maybe you feel more comfortable with a gluten-free diet and are looking for the right recipes? Then you are definitely right on this page and this bread is indeed the main prize. Juicy, crunchy, compact and nutritious. . For all those who are still oil-free on the road, of course, I also have a solution.
Let’s take a brief look at the individual steps in more detail. First, soak the buckwheat in plenty of cold water for up to 2 hours. I then make a gel from the chia seeds and water, which thickens after 20 minutes. These two ingredients are sort of the basics for today’s recipe. Strain the buckwheat, wash and place in a blender with the chia gel. Add sunflower seeds, flax seeds, oatmeal, baking powder, salt, olive oil and a little maple syrup. Mix one round and the dough is ready. Put it in the oven and after an hour of baking, the gluten-free bread is ready.
Bake vegan bread yourself
This bread is easy to make and absolutely sure to succeed. If you’re looking for a different bread option today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Carrot walnut bread
- Simple spelt bread
- Gluten free bread (oil free)
- Pita bread
- Naan bread
- Wheat baguette
- Vegan rolls
- Naan bread (gluten free)
Buckwheat Chia Bread
- Place buckwheat in a large bowl and cover with plenty of water. Soak for 2 hours. At the end of the soaking time, strain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Shortly before the end, make the chia gel by preparing a bowl and adding the chia seeds. Add 250ml and stir well to avoid lumps. Leave to infuse for 15 minutes until a chia gel is formed.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line a 20cm diameter loaf pan with baking paper.
- Provide a blender. Add in buckwheat, chia gel, rolled oats, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, olive oil, maple syrup, baking powder, and salt and mix until a uniform dough forms.
- Pour into springform pan, smooth out and bake for 1 hour. When the baking time is over, remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.