Chia Pudding with mango (mango puree) is a really delicious Breakfast variation that is prepared in no time at all. Every day the little piece at the bakery? Ok, that may be sometimes, but usually I like a healthy Breakfast and a bit of variety may also like to be. When I shot this delicious recipe, I ate it on our patio in the bright sunshine. I need sun so badly my dear ones, I am already as pale as a slice of white bread (untasted). Nomally I have a slightly darker complexion and currently I rather have the problem that I can no longer distinguish myself from the white wall in a picture. So, now I have but enough lamented, it is already getting warmer again and I can certainly sun myself more often again in the lunch break. Our dogs don’t like it as much, they just chill more now and are happy to lose their winter coat. In keeping with the warmer temperatures, I’d say let’s get going with this exciting Breakfast .
Chia pudding with Mango puree
Can you still remember the hype around Chia remember? It was madness and at times you thought that you could not exist without Chia could no longer exist. In the meantime, the high has already flattened out somewhat and the small, gray-white seeds are simply a normal superfood. Environmentally conscious shoppers are often skeptical because chia usually has a very long journey behind it. Actually, you could also simply fall back on domestic flax seeds? You could, however, the grains have even more omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants than their counterpart.
I use Chia not every day, but would not want to miss it in my kitchen. Especially for this breakfast it is simply brilliant. Vegetable milk , chia seeds, maple syrup and bourbon vanilla. Served with a delicious mango puree made from ripe, juicy mango, organgen juice and lemon juice. I layer that nicely on top of each other and finish with a thick dollop of coconut yogurt.
How healthy are chia seeds?
The very special advantage of Chia seeds for vegans is mainly due to the high content of omega-3 fatty acids. As I wrote in a previous article, most vegan people eat more omega-6 and less omega-3 fatty acids. But of course, this is also true for all other “eaters”, because the only reliable source of omega-3 would be fish. In addition to flaxseed and microalgae oil, chia seeds and the oil derived from them are an excellent source to get an optimal supply of the essential nutrient. Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) is considered anti-inflammatory, whereas omega-6 is considered pro-inflammatory.
In addition, there are other arguments that speak for a regular consumption of Chia seeds speak.
Here again a small overview:
- With 20%, chia seeds have the highest proportion of omega-3 fatty acids found in plants, already one tablespoon (5 grams) covers the entire daily requirement of omega-3 fatty acids (alpha linolenic acid).
- Chia seed contains soluble and insoluble fiber, which promotes metabolism and has a detoxifying effect
- Already 2 tablespoons of chia seeds cover the daily requirement of vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Chia seeds can absorb up to twenty times their original volume of water, making them great for staying hydrated
The mango puree fits just perfect with this delicious breakfast, which is of course also dessert is simply perfect.
The Mango Chia Pudding is:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- simple to be produced
Let’s get started with this fruity and healthy Breakfast , which is perfect to prepare the night before. I wish you a lot of fun with the Nachbacken and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Mango Chia Pudding
FOR THE CHIA PUDDING:
FOR THE MANGO PUREE:
- 200 g Mango corresponds to a whole mango ripe and juicy, peeled and cut into cubes, if you can not get ripe mango, take mango pieces in a jar
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- Coconut yogurt
- Mango cubes
- FOR THE CHIA PUDDING Add the plant milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and bourbon vanilla to a bowl and mix well once.360 ml Plant milk, 90 g Chia seeds, 30 ml maple syrup, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla
- Pour into desired dessert glasses and refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- FOR THE MANGO PUREE Place the mango (leaving 1-2 tablespoons for decoration), orange juice and lemon juice in a blender and blend until a fine puree is formed.200 g Mango, 30 ml Orange juice, 15 ml Lemon juice
- Spread puree over chia pudding, optionally garnish with coconut yogurt, remaining mango pieces and coconut flakes. enjoy!Coconut yogurt, Mango cubes
- Best kept fresh, in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.