Pumpkin radicchio salad is surprisingly delicious and fits really well into the autumn season. I’ve wanted to make something with radicchio for so long and finally it’s here. I paid particular attention to the combination, because radicchio is per se something bitter . Whereby it must be said that the bitter substances are very healthy, but more about that later. What matters most is the dressing and I promise you it will be really fun. Enough talk, I’d say let’s get started. Are you ready?
Pumpkin radicchio salad
The base for the salad is radicchio, butternut squash, vegan feta and lentils. The dressing is quickly and easily mixed together from olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt, pepper and ginger. This is all mixed together and the result is a fine, aromatic autumn salad.
With this salad combination it is worth View of the individual ingredients to take a look. Let’s start with the radicchio. As previously indicated, it is rich in bitter substances which in our modern diet are now unfortunately much too short. Radicchio belongs to the lettucesof the Chicory group and is particularly rich in vitamins and minerals:
- Good supplier of folic acid, beta-carotene and fiber
- Promotes detoxification of the liver
- Secondary plant substance intybin (=lactupicrin) promotes digestion and lowers blood lipid levels
In addition, the butternut squash, which is particularly rich in beta-carotene and makes especially low carb fans happy with only 5 grams of carbohydrates per 100g. The third superfood in this delicious salad is ginger, which is rich in vitamin C, magnesium and calcium. Ginger can be called a natural remedy and is rich in healthy essential oils such as gingerol, resin and resin acids. All in all, this recipe is an absolute taste highlight and besides super healthy.
Vegan autumn salads
If you prefer a different salad combination today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Quinoa salad with creamy dressing
- Vegan lentil salad with leeks
- Simple vegan potato salad
- Vegan couscous salad
- Potato salad with wild garlic pesto
- Simple 3 beans salad
- Pasta salad with cashew tomato pesto
- Sweet potato salad with harissa
The pumpkin radicchio salad is:
- High fiber
- balanced flavors
- Full of healthy nutrients
- simply made
Well, did you get a craving for this delicious vegan salad? I wish you a lot of fun in recooking and of course a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Pumpkin radicchio salad
FOR THE BUTTERNUT:
- 150 g Radicchio washed, stalk removed and cut into coarse slices
- 240 g Green lentils cooked, equivalent to one can
- 100 g vegan feta cheese cut into small cubes
FOR THE DRESSING:
- Fresh basil
- FOR THE BUTTERNUT Put the diced butternut, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well with a spoon until everything is combined.450 g Butternut squash, 15 ml Olive oil, A strong pinch of salt, Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees (convection) or 250 (top bottom heat). Spread squash cubes on a baking sheet lined with a permanent baking mat or baking paper and place in oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the cubes are golden brown and soft at the corners. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- FOR DRESSING, provide a small bowl. Pour in olive oil, apple cider vinegar, agave syrup, freshly grated ginger, salt and pepper and mix with a spoon. Set aside.30 ml Apple cider vinegar, 22,5 ml Agave syrup, 2 tbspn freshly grated ginger, ½ tbspn Salt, Pepper to taste, 30 ml Olive oil
- Provide a large salad bowl. Add radicchio, green lentils, butternut squash and feta and pour the dressing on top. Gently fold in with your hands or salad servers.450 g Butternut squash, 240 g Green lentils, 100 g vegan feta cheese, 150 g Radicchio
- Season again, portion onto plates, garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!Fresh basil
- Store remaining lettuce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.