Cheesecake in a jar is a really wonderful dessert. Let’s start with the crumble of gluten-free cookies, followed by a delicious layer of cheesecake and a topping of fine vegan cream. I love desserts and always have to be careful not to get too much. Even the healthiest diet won’t help, because everything has calories and too much is too much. Then I also constantly try these delicious recipes for you and I often get lost in all the deliciousness. Well, in the meantime I’m of the opinion that I don’t necessarily need a well-toned belly. Finally, I may test for you and that makes me more than happy.
Cheesecake in glass
Where are my cheesecake lovers and lovers? I am definitely one of them and I am also looking forward to the summer season again. Especially in warmer temperatures, I love a slice of cold cheesecake from the freezer. Hmmm, that makes my mouth water. But today we make a slightly modified version in a glass, sort of a classic dessert. As the first layer I crumble fine cookies that I baked myself. Here you can choose what kind of cookies you want to use. I use my simple gluten free cookies which taste great with this.
Then we get to the cheesecake layer and that consists of cashews, maple syrup, lemon juice, vegetable yogurt, lemon zest, pinch of salt and bourbon vanilla. This all goes together in a high-powered blender and is blended to a fine cream. I divide the cheesecake evenly among the dessert glasses and it’s off to the fridge. Here, the cheesecake is allowed to set and infuse for a few hours. Before serving, I decorate it with a dollop of vegan cream and fresh berries. Perfect!
Simple vegan desserts
If you’re in the mood for a different cheesecake variation today, I highly recommend the following recipes:
- Raspberry cheesecake without baking
- Mango cheesecake cake without baking
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Vegan Pumpkin Raw Cheesecake
- Vegan Strawberry Raw Cheesecake
- Vegan Yogurt Raw Cheesecake
I hope you now have a desire for this delicious, creamy and refreshing dessert. If yes, then I wish you much fun with the “Nachbacken” and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Cheesecake in glass
FOR THE FLOOR:
FOR THE FILLING:
- Fresh berries Blueberries, raspberries or other berries of your choice
- Vegan cream
- FOR THE BOTTOM crumble the cookies in a mortar or by hand and divide into dessert glasses.150 g gluten free cookies of your choice
- FOR THE FILLING Place cashews, vegetable yogurt, maple syrup, ground bourbon vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest and sea salt in a high-powered blender and blend until homogeneous. Pour directly into dessert glasses, smooth and refrigerate. Allow to infuse for at least 4 hours or overnight.180 g Cashews, 200 g Vegetable yogurt, 120 ml maple syrup, ½ tbspn ground bourbon vanilla, 60 ml Lemon juice, Grated zest of one organic lemon, 1 Pinch sea salt
- Just before serving, remove from the refrigerator, decorate with vegan cream and fresh berries and enjoy!Fresh berries, Vegan cream
- Keeps up to 3 days in the refrigerator (without cream and berries).