Forquite some time I like to eat granola in all possible variations in the morning, in this recipe we take almond. With a granola,it doesn’t always have to be very fancy, but likes to be classic and above all it has to go fast. This incredibly great breakfast is really delicious with the large pieces of almond and baked coconut flakes. Ok, I admit that I just have a bowl of it next to me.
Almond Dream Granola
Don’t you also think that coconut,oatmeal, almonds and coconut sugar don’t fit together incredibly well? Of course, one thing must not be missing: dark chocolate, which becomes a real symphony with the almond milk in its mouth.
The recipe goes really fast ( 30 minutes ) and you only need 9 ingredients. I would say you’re heating the oven and off you’re off. If this continues with my eating behaviour, then I will be able to heat my oven again very soon.
This crispy almond dream granolais:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Coconut nutty
- Full of healthy fats
- Easy to manufacture
Let’s start with this granola that will sweeten your day already in the morning. I wish you a lot of fun baking and of course a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
vegan pumpkin muffins (v/gf)
FOR THE MUFFINS:
- 2 Piece Flaxseed egg (=6 tbsp. hot or very warm water + 2 tbsp. flaxseed meal* = ground flaxseed) To the flaxseed egg recipe
- 30 g Banana ripe and mashed with a fork
- 150 g Pumpkin puree Bought or DIY*
- 146 g Cane sugar or raw cane sugar 2/3 cup
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 60 ml Olive oil
- 1 tbspn Bourbon vanilla ground
- 2 tbspn Baking soda
- ¼ tbspn Sea salt
- ½ tbspn Cinnamon
- 1 ¼ tbspn Pumpkin spice**
- 120 ml Water
- 55 g Almond flour
- 67 g Oatmeal gluten free
- 160 g gluten-free flour mix or light spelt flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and lay a muffin baking tray for 12 muffins with muffin moulds or lightly grease.
- Prepare the flaxseed eggs in a large baking bowl and leave to pull for 5 minutes.2 Piece Flaxseed egg (=6 tbsp. hot or very warm water + 2 tbsp. flaxseed meal* = ground flaxseed)
- Add the banana and mix loosely.30 g Banana
- Add pumpkin puree,cane sugar, maple syrup, olive oil and bourbon vanilla and mix.150 g Pumpkin puree, 146 g Cane sugar or raw cane sugar 2/3 cup, 60 ml maple syrup, 60 ml Olive oil, 1 tbspn Bourbon vanilla
- Now mix the soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Then pour water into it and continue stirring.2 tbspn Baking soda, ¼ tbspn Sea salt, ½ tbspn Cinnamon, 1 ¼ tbspn Pumpkin spice**, 120 ml Water
- Stir in almond flour, oatmeal and gluten-free flour mixture until a uniform dough is formed. The dough should be easy to portable and neither too firm nor too liquid. Divide evenly into the muffin moulds with a spoon.55 g Almond flour, 67 g Oatmeal, 160 g gluten-free flour mix or light spelt flour
- Wash out the baking bowl for a short time and add all the ingredients for the sprinkles. Mix with your fingers until everything is well connected and spread the sprinkles evenly over the muffins. Turn into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Bake with the steam cooker at 165 degrees for 35 minutes.45 ml Frying and baking oil, 40 g fine spelt flour or gluten-free flour mix, 17 g Oatmeal, 24 g Walnuts, 1 tbspn Cinnamon, 1 ½ tbspn Cane sugar or another sugar, Optional: 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- With a toothpick pierce the muffin when it comes out clean, they are ready. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. enjoy!
- Store in an airtight box for up to 4 days at room temperature.
*Preheat the pumpkin pulp oven to 175 degrees, halve a Hokkaido pumpkin and place in a roaster. Pour a small mange of water into it until the ground is covered. Fry for about 1 1/2 hours until the pumpkin is completely soft. Remove and leave to cool. Peel off the skin and remove the core meat. Put the flesh in a high-sugar blender and mix until a creamy puree has been formed. Alternatively, press through a hair sieve. Place in a mason jar and store in the freezer. **If you don’t have pumpkin spice at home, you can mix your own: mix 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp nutmeg and 1/2 tsp carnations (all ground) and put in a small spice jar. NOTES /HELPFUL ACCESSORIES: