How beautiful can February be? Granted it’s mostly gray on gray, but last Monday it was just killer. Powder snow and sunshine, so I had to drag my husband out of bed and outside. He wasn’t really excited at first because he had watched the Super Bowl with his brothers the night before. Snowshoes on, huskies on the hip belt and off we went through the deep snow. I really felt like I was on a skiing vacation. After all the effort I imagined in the afternoon a Chocolate dessert imagined and made me immediately times on the search.
Vegan chocolate lover
The basis for this incredibly creamy Dessert is Silken tofu . How many times have I walked past it in the organic market and never had a really great idea of what to do with it. At the same time I remembered a really, really tasty one Dessert that my mother once made (former organic food store owner). With a flick of the wrist Silken tofu in the shopping cart. I love the brand Taifun (no advertising) and will still link you my favorite silken tofu below.
Delicious chocolate dessert from silken tofu
Silken tofu, like “normal” tofu, also consists of soy, water and natural coagulant. The only difference is the slightly higher water content, which makes it so incredibly creamy. Therefore, it is wonderful for making various desserts and breakfast variations, such as. Scrambled Tofu .
Let’s get to the ingredients, silken tofu, dark vegan Chocolate and maple syrup. That’s all! All you need is a good blender that makes everything nice and creamy. I like to add a little almond paste for a nutty flavor and some nutrients on top.
The highlight (I think), is the Cashew cream which I still give as a topping on it. Simply ingenious. Yummy! A little more Almond paste and cocoa nibs as a garnish and you have the easiest and tastiest recipe ever.
Alternatively, you can omit the cashew cream or replace it with Coconut cream replace. The chocolate dessert is perfect as a dessert or for the little chocolate craving in between.
The ultimate vegan chocolate dessert (3 ingredients) is:
- Simply made
You love the choco Dessert as much as I do? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
The ultimate vegan chocolate dessert (3 ingredients)
- 100 g dark vegan chocolate NOTE! Be sure to use a good quality that is not too bitter. Otherwise, the dessert does not cut. I use the vegan chocolate coating from Rapunzel (unpaid brand name)
- 400 g Silken tofu I use Typhoon
- 30 ml maple syrup
- Optional: 1 tablespoon almond paste
- optional cashew cream
- Almond paste natural
- Cocoa nibs
- (optional) Make cashew cream.optional cashew cream
- Carefully melt the chocolate in a water bath. Be careful not to let it get too hot.100 g dark vegan chocolate
- Remove silken tofu from packaging and drain briefly in a colander.
- Place silken tofu in a blender and blend until creamy.400 g Silken tofu
- Add the slightly cooled but liquid chocolate and maple syrup (optional almond paste) and mix once on high speed until creamy.100 g dark vegan chocolate, 30 ml maple syrup, Optional: 1 tablespoon almond paste, Almond paste natural
- Divide into 6 dessert glasses and (optionally) top with Cashew cream topping.optional cashew cream, Cocoa nibs
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 25 minutes or longer.
- Garnish with remaining toppings, serve and enjoy!
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Small dessert glasses: http://amzn.to/2BhSqLC
- Style casserole WMF: http://amzn.to/2nMw8dd