There arenow hundreds of vegan Cream -substitute products on the shelf. Some are better than others, but honestly I like homemade products the best, free of any additives. Of course, they should also taste good, preferably so good that they have a certain addictive factor. This is how the idea of cashew vanilla cream was born.
Cashew cream or cashew vanilla cream (vegan)
There are thousands of possible uses, but I’ll just tell you which ones are my favorites:
- As a topping on the simple hot chocolate
- Among the best vegan chocolate cookies
- Absolutely with any kind of cake
- On the fruit salad
- Simply nibbled pure
This dream in white or the cashew vanilla cream / cashew cream not only tastes incredibly good, but transforms many dishes into true “creamy” wonders. So it’s best to make a lot of them right away.
Perhaps a few words about cashews:
- They are incredibly versatile and can be used for both savory and sweet dishes
- The fat content (42%) of cashews is low compared to other nuts
- They consist of 20% high quality protein
- Contain important vitamins of the B group such as folic acid
- Iron, magnesium and potassium
This versatile cashew vanilla cream (cashew cream) is:
- Simply made
You love the cashew vanilla cream as much as I do? Then I look forward to a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Cashew cream – cashew vanilla cream (vegan, lactose-free)
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high speed for at least 30-60 seconds until creamy.150 g Cashews*, 120 ml Filtered water, 30 ml Agave syrup, 1 TL Bourbon vanilla powder, A pinch of sea salt
- Add to the desired dish or simply enjoy plain.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.