Peanut Butter Satay Ramen is to die for as my homemade ramen broth meets peanut butter, tofu and a serving of Asian noodles. I couldn’t imagine it more beautifully and am already dreaming of my next serving. The umami flavor from the broth just pairs perfectly with the nutty creaminess of the peanut butter. Well, do you fancy a unique taste experience? Here we go!
Peanut Butter Satay Ramen
This dish is simple and quick to make. Fry a little oil in a saucepan. Add garlic and ginger and sauté. Add tofu and shiitake mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes. Add peanut butter and chili, and deglaze with a little ramen broth. Allow broth to evaporate and sauté again briefly. Pour in the remaining ramen broth and you’re done.
Now all that’s missing are the ramen noodles and some decoration. I use mung bean sprouts, chili flakes and cilantro. As an extra I could imagine some freshly squeezed lime juice. Chopsticks already prepared? On your mark, get set and go.
Quick vegan Japanese dishes
Homemade ramen broth is super easy to make and brings an aromatic, unique flavor experience. Should you be in the mood for a different warming soup today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Thai soup
- Frittata soup
- Peanut butter curry soup
- Roasted cauliflower soup
- Carrot soup with ginger
- Mung Dal soup
- Pumpkin soup with ginger cream
- Butternut squash soup
I’m sure you’re craving these delicious Japanese noodles by now at the latest. They’re perfect for a simple dinner or lunch and provide you with a filling serving of plant-based protein, vitamins and valuable fiber. Simple, fast and straightforward, just the way I like it!
The Peanut Butter Satay Ramen is:
- with umami flavor
- rich in valuable vitamins and minerals
- Easy to manufacture
I hope you enjoy this delicious ramen and I appreciate a review at the very bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Peanut Butter Satay Ramen
- 2 Servings Ramen noodles
- 1 tbspn Sesame oil or other high heat oil to taste
- 2 Piece Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Piece Ginger 2-3 cm, peeled and finely chopped
- 75 g Shiitake mushrooms sliced, or other mushrooms of your choice
- 220 g Tofu natural or smoked –equivalent to one package, drained and torn into pieces with a fork.
- 1 Bird Eye Chili or any other chili of your choice
- 30 g Peanut butter
- 500 ml Ramen broth homemade, or another vegan broth of choice
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Remove 2-3 tablespoons of cooking water. Set aside. Rinse pasta in cold water, set aside.2 Servings Ramen noodles
- Place large pot on stove and allow to get hot. Pour in the sesame oil. Sauté garlic and onion. Add shiitake mushrooms and tofu. Continue to sauté. Deglaze with a little broth.1 tbspn Sesame oil, 2 Piece Garlic cloves, 1 Piece Ginger, 75 g Shiitake mushrooms, 220 g Tofu natural, 500 ml Ramen broth
- Add bird eye chili and peanut butter. Continue cooking until the liquid has evaporated.1 Bird Eye Chili or any other chili of your choice, 30 g Peanut butter
- Pour in the remaining broth and bring to a boil.500 ml Ramen broth
- Divide into two soup bowls, pour in ramen noodles and add your choice of tamari, mung bean sprouts, cilantro and chili flakes.1-2 tbspn Tamari, Mung beans sprouts, Fresh coriander greens, Chili flakes
- Tastes best fresh.