No Bake Chocolate Cookies, because it continues with the healthy sweets. After all, I’m a big fan of cookies and wanted to make them a little healthier and especially without the need for an oven. Sometimes you find yourself in a situation where you have a stove but no oven. Then this recipe is just the thing! Right now I’m addicted to healthy sweets and I need a little something every day. Raw Bites, Bliss Balls or a little piece of cake, it just has to be. If there is nothing at all in the house, then it can also be a handful of Medjool dates. These delicious cookies had a very short half life, let’s see how it is with you.
No Bake Chocolate Cookies
This time, we’re even doing away with oil, which means the cookies are oil-free, gluten-free, naturally sweetened and lactose-free. . But one thing they are certainly not and that is taste-free. Joking aside, these fine “no-bake” cookies are full-bodied, sweet and chocolaty. Instead of oil, I use cocoa butter because it helps the cookies hold their shape as they cool. Add oatmeal, almond paste, maple syrup, plant milk, cinnamon and bourbon vanilla. Just seven ingredients, one pot and go!
TIP: The nut puree should be stirred well before use. Most muse settle after a while and the natural oil separates from the solid components.
Healthy vegan cookies without baking
After all the ingredients are in the pot and well combined, you can start forming the cookies. Here it all depends on how big you want them to be. There is a possibility to use an ice cream scoop and a tablespoon. I opted for a spoon because the portions were too big for me with the ice cream portioner. Once all the cookies are formed, I add a few extra chocolate drops on top and put them in the fridge to set. After 1-2 hours they are really nice and cooled and ready to eat. Now all you have to do is enjoy!
If you’re in the mood for a different cookie variety today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Cookies with cranberries and white chocolate
- Samoa cookies
- Oat cookies with date chunks
- Chunky Monkey Cookies
- Coconut chocolate cookies
- Double Chocolate Cookies
- Oat peanut cookies
- Tahini chocolate cookies
- Vegan cardamom cookies
- Orange oat cookies
- Breakfast cookies
Matching the healthy muffins is a warming hot drink like a London Fog, Hazelnut Milk or Immune Booster Latte.
The healthy No Bake Chocolate Cookies are:
- Naturally sweetened
- Quickly made
Let’s go with this dream of oatmeal and chocolate. I hope you enjoy trying it out and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- 55 g Cocoa butter Alternatively for an NOT oil-free version use baking oil
- 60 ml maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- 60 ml Plant milk I use oat milk
- 15 g Cocoa powder
- 60 g Almond paste
- ½ tbspn Bourbon vanilla ground
- 120 g Oatmeal gluten-free, alternatively use quinoa or multigrain flakes
- 30 g dark vegan chocolate drops
- Place a small pot on the stove. Pour in cocoa butter, maple syrup, plant milk, cocoa powder, almond paste and bourbon vanilla and heat, stirring, until everything is melted and evenly combined.55 g Cocoa butter, 60 ml maple syrup, 60 ml Plant milk, 15 g Cocoa powder, 60 g Almond paste, ½ tbspn Bourbon vanilla ground
- Stir in oatmeal and continue to simmer over medium heat, stirring, until liquid has evaporated and mixture has thickened.120 g Oatmeal
- Prepare a permanent baking mat or baking paper and use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to separate one ball of dough from each and form a cookie. NOTE: Be careful, the mass could be hot.
- Leave cookies round or press down a bit and top with 3-5 chocolate drops per cookie.30 g dark vegan chocolate drops
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to cool completely. enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information