Herb butter may not be missing in the summer simply and in no case, if a vegan grill evening is pending. All it takes is a handful of ingredients and a little patience, and the deliciousness is on the table. This fine vegan butter goes perfectly with a piece of fresh baguette or grilled specialties. Ideal when your own herb garden is just sprouting.
Make vegan herb butter yourself
Any herbs or wild herbs of your choice can be added to this homemade butter. I chose the classic herbs basil, dill, rosemary and parsley. Here you can let off steam and see what your herb garden has to offer:
- Oregano, rosemary, thyme (rich in essential oils that combine particularly well with the fat of margarine).
- Parsley, chives, basil and dill
- Goutweed, dandelion, nettle and wild garlic (from the corner of wild herbs)
Preparation of herb butter
Well, already got a desire for barbecue? Here you’ll find a roundup of many delicious barbecue recipes. Here is a small selection of recipes to which the herb butter goes particularly well:
- Oyster mushroom steak for the grill
- Seitan burger for grilling
- Eggplant fillets for the grill
- Grilled corn cobs
- Vegan wheat baguette
10 minutes, quickly made and particularly versatile! Perfect with fresh baguette or grilled specialties.
The vegan herb butter is:
- Easy to make
- perfect with grilled
Are you ready for the barbecue party? I wish you a lot of fun with the imitation and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Make herb butter yourself
- Canning jar
FOR THE HERB BUTTER:
- 250 g vegan margarine 1 package, cut into cubes
- 2 tbspn parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbspn Basil finely chopped
- 2 tbspn Dill finely chopped
- 1 tbspn Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tbspn Garlic granules
- ½ tbspn Salt
- Pepper to taste
- For the herb butter, remove the margarine from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for a little 30 minutes to soften.250 g vegan margarine
- Cut into cubes and place in a blender. Add parsley, basil, dill, rosemary, salt and pepper.2 tbspn parsley, 2 tbspn Basil, 2 tbspn Dill, 1 tbspn Rosemary, 1 tbspn Garlic granules, ½ tbspn Salt, Pepper to taste
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Place in a canning jar and return to the refrigerator.
- Allow to set for at least one hour.
- Serve on fresh baguette or with grilled food and enjoy!