Fried Noodles go simply always and especially on days when you have no time and / or no desire to cook something. Today is one of those days, at least for me. Tomorrow it’s off to Berlin and I have only one goal, to pack everything and empty the fridge. I’ll be completely honest with you today, I need a break and I need it bad. Please don’t misunderstand, because I love producing content, cooking and bringing the VEGANE VIBES to the world. But now I need inspiration again and am looking forward to Berlin endlessly. There is hardly a city in Germany where there are more vegan restaurants. BERLIN, BERLIN, we are going to Berlin?
Fried noodles 15 minutes “Asian Style
This Recipe is super simple and consists of three components. Asian Noodles, Vegetables and a quick sauce. Slice vegetables, Broccoli stew, cook pasta and mix sauce. I admit that is still more than a ready-made pizza, but it is fresh and delicious. With vegetables, really everything is allowed, just cut them small and off into the pan. I like to add a little Tofu to it for an extra protein boost.
TIP: I like to use Asian whole grain rice noodles or udon noodles. But glass noodles also work, anything goes!
When everything is cooked, then off into the plate and enjoy! I like to use some sesame seeds and fresh herbs for decoration, because as you know, the eye also eats.
Quick vegan dishes
I think it’s super important to always have a list of quick vegan dishes on hand. Otherwise, you often and quickly fall for the ready-made pizza or the delivery service. Maybe you’re lucky enough to live in a big city like Berlin and enjoy a huge selection of healthy, vegan restaurants. Unfortunately, we don’t have a single restaurant in our town. In the next small town there is at most one pizzaria and one kebab store.
My dears, here’s another list of vegetables that are especially good for this quick skillet:
- Broccoli (pre-steamed)
- Spring onion
- Pok Choi
- Green beans
- Chinese cabbage
TIP: If you have leftover freshly cut Vegetables left over, feel free to freeze them right away and use them in your next quick vegetable skillet.
The fried noodles are 15 minutes:
- Asian flavored
- High fiber
- Made in a flash
Let’s get started with this delicious lightning recipe. I wish you a lot of fun with the re-cooking and am happy about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Fried noodles (15 minutes)
FOR THE RICE NOODLES:
- 2 Liter Water
- 200 g Rice noodles
- A strong pinch of salt
FOR THE VEGETABLES:
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 30 ml Lime juice
- 60 ml Tamari or any other soy sauce of your choice
- 15 ml Sesame oil alternatively olive oil, if oil-free simply leave out
- 1 tbspn Garam Masala** alternatively use a curry mixture
- ½ tbspn Turmeric gives a beautiful yellow color
- 2 tbspn Ginger freshly grated or 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 Garlic cloves pressed or finely chopped, alternatively 1 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh coriander herb or other herbs to taste
- Sesame seeds to taste
- RICE NOODLES cook according to package instructions, strain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.2 Liter Water, 200 g Rice noodles, A strong pinch of salt
- Heat pan, add oil to pan, add vegetables and tofu and fry for 2-3 minutes until hot. Put the lid on it and let it steam for another 5 minutes.15 ml Sesame oil, 200 g mixed vegetables, 100 g Smoked tofu
- In the meantime THE SAUCE Mix lime juice, tamari, sesame oil, garam masala, turmeric, ginger and garlic in a bowl and stir well once until everything is combined. Set aside.30 ml Lime juice, 60 ml Tamari, 15 ml Sesame oil, 1 tbspn Garam Masala**, ½ tbspn Turmeric, 2 tbspn Ginger, 2 Garlic cloves
- Pour the sauce into the pan and stir vigorously once again. Add rice noodles and continue stirring until everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds to taste, and enjoy.Fresh coriander herb or other herbs to taste, Sesame seeds to taste
- Best fresh.