Granola with chocolate, with dried fruit, oh what please once with everything. Actually, today I want a very classic version with almonds and coconut. Without a lot of frills, classic, basic or whatever you want to call it. But that does not mean that the taste is basic, because it is more than gigantic. I even caught my husband snacking and he doesn’t really like coconut that much. Good news? Definitely, because with this delicious, vegan Granola you can convince almost anyone.
Almond coconut granola vegan
My favorite combination is granola with fresh fruits and berries. Unfortunately, I have to be patient a little longer, because it is not yet the season. Hmmm, then there are cocoa nibs. They’re pretty darn tasty, too. A blob of coconut yogurt should also not be missing in any case
Granola, sounds simple? Oh yes, just perfect!
Rolled oats, almond slivers, extra large coconut flakes, coconut oil and maple syrup. Easy! Because I am of the opinion that things can also be simple sometimes. I find the almond slivers especially delicious in this crunchy granola . Of course, ordinary almonds are also suitable, but in combination with the coconut flakes I find the sticks perfect.
Why are almonds actually so healthy?
Almonds are without question one of the most popular types of nuts among Germans. They are naturally resistant to mold and are perfect for snacking. It does not matter whether they are used raw or soaked.
They are special:
- rich in vitamin B2 (water-soluble vitamin that helps the body convert food into energy)
- Dietary fiber
Overall, they are among the nuts with the highest nutritional content. Interesting to know: Soaked almonds are even easier to digest, as they are then in a so-called pre-germinated state. At this stage, the nutrient level and enzyme content of the kernels increases. So much for theory, because in this Recipe we do not soak the nuts. However, I’m quite sure I’ll be posting a great recipe online with soaked almonds very soon. Let me surprise you and subscribe right now to my Newsletter .
Ideal with this granola fits homemade Almond – or Oat milk . As a topping I recommend anything that is fun. Starting from fresh berries, bananas, fruits, superfoods, to dried berries and cacao nibs. By the way, a blob of coconut yogurt is also very refreshing. Perfect is the Granola by the way also simply in between as a snack. Yummy!
The vegan almond coconut granola is:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Coconut nutty
- Full of healthy fats
- Naturally sweet
- Easy to manufacture
Let’s go with this crunchy dream that will sweeten your day already morning sweeten your day. I wish you a lot of fun with the Nachbacken and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, feel free to use the hashtag #veganevibes.
vegan almond coconut granola
- 180 g Oatmeal gluten-free
- 80 g large coconut flakes
- 100 g almond slivers or alternatively coarsely chopped almonds
- 24 g Coconut sugar
- ¼ tbspn Sea salt
- 45 g Coconut oil
- 80 g maple syrup
- ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla powder ground
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan or saucier over low heat.45 g Coconut oil
- Place rolled oats, coconut flakes, almond slivers, coconut sugar, salt and optional vanilla in a large bowl.180 g Oatmeal, 80 g large coconut flakes, 100 g almond slivers or alternatively coarsely chopped almonds, 24 g Coconut sugar, ¼ tbspn Sea salt, ¼ tbspn Bourbon vanilla powder ground
- Briefly stir melted coconut oil and maple syrup to dry ingredients and mix well with a large spoon or silicone spatula until all dry ingredients are coated with coconut-maple syrup mixture.45 g Coconut oil, 80 g maple syrup
- Now spread the finished mixture evenly over the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes . Mix in the middle of the baking time so that everything turns evenly brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- With fresh Almond milk, coconut yogurt and fruit garnish and optional toppings. enjoy!
- Store in an airtight sealable vessel at room temperature for 2-3 weeks.
- Large canning jars: http://amzn.to/2w4ZF42