Do you know Blondie(s)? I don’t mean people with a certain hair color. All kidding aside, honestly I didn’t really know Blondies for a long time or maybe just didn’t realize it. As the name suggests, these little calorie bombs come from the USA and taste simply unbelievably delicious. Without sugar, unfortunately, the beauties do not get along, but completely without margarine or other fat. I have immediately made a load, because I’m going tomorrow in the mountains and there you can use one or the other little calorie already.
Blondies – so brownies minus the chocolate
There are people who claim blondies are simple Brownies but without Chocolate . Here opinions differ, because other people say the Blondies have their very own character and are an irresistible dessert beyond compare. Okay, enough with the puffy German, let’s get to the ingredients.
Almond paste, Oat milk , cane sugar, coconut blossom sugar, spelt flour, baking soda, oat flour, Cinnamon , vanilla, salt and chocolate drops. Other than that, it’s really not magic, because all you need is a bowl, a strainer, a silicone spatula, a 20x20cm mold and you’re good to go.
Here are a few more tips to ensure that the blondies succeed:
- Preheat: Be sure to preheat the oven sufficiently, preferably as the first step.
- Grease: Always grease the pan well and/or line it with baking paper. I usually grease everything with margarine or a little oil and then dust some flour into the mold. For light cakes I use flour, for dark cakes cocoa.
- Sifting: If you are making the dough by hand, then I recommend sifting the flour into the bowl. Otherwise, lumps may form that are difficult to dissolve during the baking process.
Give me the hot blondies – haha
I think these blondies have a really great addictiveness factor. Honestly, with all the treats, I always have to be totally careful not to overeat. Here a bit, there a bit and the hip gold says hello. But that’s exactly when a Dessert or pastry is just right from my point of view, when it is so good that you can’t keep your hands off it. Ok, I know what to do I…I’ll just put a lock on my fridge now. Laugh!
The best vegan blondies are:
- simple to be produced
I wish you in any case a lot of fun with the Nachbacken and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
The best vegan blondie
- 150 g Almond paste or another nut puree of your choice, e.g. hazelnut puree
- 60 ml Oat milk or any other vegetable milk of your choice
- 60 g Coconut blossom sugar or more cane sugar if not at hand
- 60 g Whole cane sugar or more cane sugar if not at hand
- 95 g Fine spelt flour Tpy 630 alternatively use wheat flour, whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour mixture
- 30 g Oatmeal I grind for this whole oatmeal in my high-powered blender, if not at hand take more flour
- ¼ tbspn Baking soda ½ package baking powder if not at hand
- ¼ tbspn Cinnamon
- ½ tbspn Bourbon vanilla ground
- ¼ tbspn Sea salt
- 60 g vegan dark chocolate drops, optional
- Almond paste to taste
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and grease a baking dish (about 20x20cm) with a little margarine and dust with flour (optional).
- Combine almond paste, oat milk, coconut blossom sugar, whole cane sugar, fine spelt flour, oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, bourbon vanilla and sea salt in a bowl and mix with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon until a uniform mixture is formed. It should be firm, but still easy to shape.150 g Almond paste, 60 ml Oat milk, 60 g Coconut blossom sugar, 60 g Whole cane sugar, 95 g Fine spelt flour Tpy 630, 30 g Oatmeal, ¼ tbspn Baking soda, ¼ tbspn Cinnamon, ½ tbspn Bourbon vanilla, ¼ tbspn Sea salt
- As a final step, fold in the dark chocolate drops and knead until everything is well combined.60 g vegan dark chocolate drops,
- Pour the dough into the mold and flatten with a silicone scraper or with your hands (slightly moisten and press evenly into the mold.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes until the top looks dry and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 8 or more pieces and remove from baking pan, optionally garnishing with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and almond paste. enjoy!Almond paste to taste
- Store leftovers in an airtight box at room temperature. Can be kept in the freezer for up to one month.