No, please don’t ask. What? How the move goes! It remains a mess and I am shocked at how many things you accumulate over time. I’m not the kind of woman who has an overflowing closet anyway. My goal is to reduce my clothes even more and become almost minimalist. When I was a sales director at a cosmetics company, it made sense to have 15 different blouses. Currently, I am then but rather in the casual eco T-shirt on the road and the rest are happy about diligent bidders on E-Bay.
Vegan Banana Split RAW VERSION?
Otherwise I am currently also in the Kitchen extremely minimalist on the road. why? Because my kitchen was dismantled yesterday and I am currently “kitchenless”. Therefore, there are currently very simple, quick and uncomplicated dishes . Almost as always, then! Last week it was then and I had such a desire for Bananas and Chocolate . Some nut puree and soy yogurt was also in the house and poof, the idea of the raw vegan banana split was born. Refined with a little maple syrup and Berries simply irresistible.
Basically, you really can’t go wrong with this Recipe really do nothing wrong. If you feel like ice cream, then instead of the yogurt you can also add one (preferably homemade). Vanilla ice cream to it. There are no rules when it comes to decoration and you can let your imagination run wild. I opted for cocoa nibs and berries. If you want to add melted chocolate, you’re welcome! However, strictly speaking, it is then no longer raw.
Did you know that the banana split comes from the USA?
I definitely do not. In my opinion, the banana split must come from Italy, or do you want to destroy my childhood dream now? Joking aside. Our today’s raw vegan Dessert is perfect for a quick chocolate craving in between meals or after an extensive meal, for example with a vegan carbonara . If you want to refine it even further, you can also sprinkle a few spoonfuls of Rawnola on top.
The raw banana split (5 minutes) is:
- Easy to manufacture
- Natural sweet
If you are also as big a fan of raw vegan dessert s as I am, then I would be happy to see a review at the very bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Raw banana split (5 minutes)
- 2 Piece medium ripe bananas
- 30 g Soy yogurt or another vegetable yogurt of choice, alternatively vegan vanilla, strawberry or chocolate ice cream
- 64 g Cashew nut puree alternatively another nut puree of your choice
- 30 g fresh berries of your choice I use blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- 6,5 g hempseed
- 6,5 g Cocoa nibs
- 30 ml maple syrup
- A portion of coconut cream
- Rawnola at will
- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise. Place on a plate with the outsides facing down.2 Piece medium ripe bananas
- Place 1 tablespoon of soy yogurt per banana in the center, sprinkle with nut puree, fresh berries, hemp seeds and cacao nibs. Finish with maple syrup and enjoy!30 g Soy yogurt, 64 g Cashew nut puree, 30 g fresh berries of your choice, 6,5 g hempseed, 6,5 g Cocoa nibs, 30 ml maple syrup, A portion of coconut cream, Rawnola at will
- Best fresh.