Chocolate Mousse I have always loved, chocolate tart now too. At that time it was the Mousse-au-Chocolate that my uncle brought to Christmas brought. I always wanted to be able to recreate this the same way, fluffy, with really fine chocolate chips that melted in my mouth. I must be able to do that in vegan be able to? Of course, and it really is so incredibly easy. Today we do not have a classic mousse, but a tart with a delicious nut base. I must admit that it is a Recipe that blows me away myself. why? Because it’s so simple and so delicious. Especially when I think of Christmas think, we are Desserts the savior in the hustle and bustle. Prepare one day before. Leave in the refrigerator for one night. enjoy!
Chocolate tart, am I in heaven?
When I imagine heaven (completely independent of any faith), I imagine clouds of chocolate mousse. All kidding aside, I could literally lay into this one.
into it. At the same time it is really quite simple to make. For the base you need mixed nuts, dates (I take very soft and juicy Medjool
which I have linked below), cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
TIP: It is important to have a good blender that can work without liquid. A high-powered blender is not a good choice here. I use my MagiM ix (Advertising since brand name is mentioned, but no connection to the company). Probably a Thermomix or similar device will also work here. Do you have a tip? Feel free to write me a comment at the bottom.
Press it, baby! Chocolate Tarte Time
That’s right, because as soon as you’ve made the base from nuts, dates, cocoa and salt into a malleable dough, you’re ready to move on. Next we need a Tart mold . Here I recommend one with a removable bottom, otherwise be sure to line it with foil or baking paper. There is nothing more stupid than a beautiful tart that does not want to come out of the mold at the end.
The filling consists of Silken tofu , melted chocolate and Vegetable milk . These are the basics and now a creativity is needed. Here are a few suggestions on how you can make the tart even more exciting:
- Gingerbread spice
- Orange oil
- A pinch Chili
- Dried Fruits
- Whole nuts
Creamy chocolate heaven in this Christmas tart
- Best Use Medjool dates as they are naturally soft and juicy. When the dates are quite hard, soak them in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and process only then.
- The right Food processor is extremely important, especially for the floor. I use my MagiMix, do you have a tip for the community? Then feel free to comment below.
- Get firm well leave for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Before cutting like Place in the freezer for 15 minutes, then it will be even easier to cut.
If you want to know more Christmas recipes then subscribe to my newsletter Newsletter and you’ll get two free e-books with over 24 sweet Christmas recipes. As a menu I recommend the Salad with pear as a starter and the Roast nut with red cabbage and Potato gratin as main course.
Simple chocolate tarte
FOR THE FLOOR:
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 tbspn Gingerbread spice and/or
- 1 few drops of orange oil and/or
- Whole nuts to taste and/or
- Dried fruit chopped small (and/or)
- 1 Pinch of chili and/or
- Orange peel
- Pistachio pieces
- Coconut cream
- Cashew cream
- Pomegranate Seeds
- FOR THE BOTTOM put mixed nuts, dates, cocoa powder and salt in a blender and blend to a malleable dough.185 g mixed nuts, 35 g Cocoa powder, 175 g Medjool dates, 1 Pinch of salt, optional 1 tablespoon coconut oil, if the dough is very dry
- Pour into a tart pan and press the dough in with your hands until you have an even base with a rim. Place in the refrigerator or freezer.
- FOR THE FILLING Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Caution. Do not let it get too hot, if in doubt use a thermometer. The chocolate should not be hotter than 42 degrees.200 g dark vegan chocolate
- Remove silken tofu from package and pour off excess liquid. Place in a blender with the melted chocolate and almond milk and blend to a fine cream.425 g Silken tofu, 120 g Almond milk, 1 tbspn Gingerbread spice, 1 few drops of orange oil
- Remove the base from the freezer and pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Smooth out and let set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Gladly covered one night.
- Decorate as desired (tips above on ingredients), cut into pieces and decorate with toppings as desired. Serve and enjoy!Whole nuts to taste, Dried fruit, Orange peel, Pistachio pieces, Coconut cream, Cashew cream, Pomegranate Seeds
- Keeps up to 5 days well sealed in the refrigerator. Frozen up to 4 weeks (best to portion beforehand).
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information