Salad in combination with Tamari and Mushrooms ? Sounds pretty tasty and I think it fits in very well with the Veganuary. Sometimes I really feel like having such a delicious, fresh salad platter with a Dressing that gets a small but fine finesse from the pomegranate. When I look out the window, I don’t necessarily feel like I’m in ? January ? It’s really extremely mild at the moment and you could almost think it’s heading towards spring again. No, please don’t! I would like to see a really nice blanket of snow at least once so we can take the Huskies for a spin on the sled. Faith moves mountains, as the saying goes? Well, until the first real snow comes we just make big, delicious Salads are you with me?
Tamari and mushrooms, dream combination for any salad!
There were times when I loved turkey strips (yes, unfortunately!). They’re long gone, though, and I still crave a tasty, flavorful salad topping with a great bite. At some point I came up with the idea of tamari soy sauce in combination with the pizen and just love it. That’s why I don’t want to withhold it from you in any case. As Dressing -variant I thought of a fruity pomegranate dressing, which goes really well with the intense salty note of the tamari.
What actually is tamari?
Basically, there are two types of soy sauces Tamari and Shoyu. Tamari is produced solely from the fermentation of soybeans and sea salt. The taste is strong and spicy, so it is very popular as a seasoning. Shoyu soy sauce still has wheat added, which gives it a slightly milder flavor. It is important to know that unlike shoyu, tamari is gluten-free.
When buying tamari and soy sauces in general, I highly recommend to pay attention to the quality pay attention. In the original process, storage lasts up to 24 months until the Soy sauce is mature and bottled. This is similar to a good Wine. There is a tamari variety that I particularly love from the Arche company, stored for many months in Japanese cedar barrels. A Pleasure! Be careful with fermented or brewed soy sauces, which are made with the The new system has nothing whatsoever to do with the millennia-old tradition. This modern method of production simply saves time and money. Simply more accurate look, check the label and spend one euro more. I have given you my Favorite variety linked below.
How healthy are pomegranates?
The only thing missing is the second power food in our Salad and that is pomegranate. I use one, a pure unsweetened pomegranate juice in the dressing and the other, pomegranate seeds as a topping. But why are the red, juicy seeds actually so hyped and what makes them so healthy?
- Rich in Antioxidants, e.g. polyphenols (scavenge free radicals)
- Shall be a helpful have an effect on cardiovascular diseases by making the blood vessels pervious remain (better blood flow)
- Particularly rich in Potassium (muscles and nerves)
- Rich in iron
- B vitamins and Vitamin C
- Low calorie with 78 kcal per 100g
Salad with tamari mushrooms:
- raw food
- simply made
Well, do you fancy this delicious vegan salad with mushrooms? I wish you a lot of fun with the Nachschnibbeln and of course about a rating at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Salad with tamari mushrooms
FOR THE TAMARI MUSHROOMS:
FOR THE SALAD:
- 200-220 g mixed salad e.g. lamb’s lettuce, green salad, radicchio
- 1 red bell bell pepper cut into strips
- 150 g Cherry tomatoes halved
- 120 g Cucumber sliced, ½ cucumber
FOR THE DRESSING:
- Pomegranate seeds to taste
- Pumpkin seeds to taste
- FOR THE TAMARI MUSHROOMS : Heat a small pan and pour in vegetable broth.125 ml Vegetable broth
- Add in mushrooms and fry until mushrooms have absorbed liquid and softened.140 g Shitake mushrooms
- Remove from heat, deglaze with tamari and set aside.30 ml Tamari
- FOR THE DRESSING Whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, pomegranate juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.15 ml Olive oil, 30 ml Apple cider vinegar, 15 ml maple syrup, 30 ml Pomegranate juice, Salt to taste, Pepper to taste
- Divide lettuce, bell bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and cucumber on plates. Spread dressing evenly over the top.200-220 g mixed salad, 1 red bell bell pepper, 150 g Cherry tomatoes, 120 g Cucumber
- Add mushrooms on top, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds to taste. enjoy!Pomegranate seeds to taste, Pumpkin seeds to taste, Spelt bread, Spelt roll
- Best enjoyed fresh.