Nachos with avocado tomato salsa is just perfect when the temperatures pick up and it finally gets warmer again. I love the sun and the time when you can sit on the balcony or terrace and literally let the warm rays of the sun shine on your belly. Then, when it’s time for a cozy evening with friends, it’s time for light and delicious dishes to snack on. That’s exactly why I think this delicious nacho bowl is so awesome. My favorite way to eat them is with friends as an appetizer, along with a delicious drink. Well, do you feel like it? Then let’s get started together.
Nachos with avocado tomato salsa
The other day I ordered again from Jurrasicfruit and not too short. A large amount of avocados and quite a lot of delicious fruits. I really like to order from the company because you get the products directly from the farmer. In the supermarkets, you get the feeling that the avocados are still rock hard and take forever to soften. If you cut them open, they are spoiled within a very short time. I don’t know this problem with the fruits of Jurrasicfruit, because they are simply always “on point”. *advertising, since brand mention
For the Nacho Bowl we only need 3 essential ingredients, avocados, cherry tomatoes and nacho chips. That is definitely all already! For the avocado cream we need ripe avocados, salt, pepper and lime juice. That’s all there is to it. I then mash everything with a fork until a fine cream is created, which may still be a little chunky. I put the cherry tomatoes on separately, for this the tomatoes are quartered and come together with chili flakes, salt, lemon juice and coriander in a bowl. Stir well once and the tomato salsa is ready. At the very end, I put the nachos in a large bowl, spread the avocado cream over them, and add the tomatoes at the very end.
TIP: If you don’t have fresh cilantro at home (like I do), you can always use a powdered cilantro.
Vegan snacks for friends and family
This snack is just fun and will delight your friends and family. I’m really getting a hankering for the next garden party.
If you’d rather have a different savory snack today, I have the following suggestions for you:
- Roasted Cashew Nuts Asian Style
- Sweet potato wedges with cashew mayo
- Spring Rolls with marinated tofu
- Avocado tahini bread with mushrooms
- Roasted soybeans (edamame)
- Crispy Tofu Sticks
The nachos with avocado tomato salsa are:
- crispy & creamy
- the perfect party food
I hope you enjoy making it and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
Nachos with avocado tomato salsa
- 125 g Nacho chips
FOR THE AVOCADO CREAM:
- 3 Piece Avocados peeled, core removed and cut into small pieces
- A strong pinch of salt
- A strong pinch of pepper
- 30 ml Lime juice best freshly squeezed
FOR THE TOMATO SALSA:
- 10 Piece Cherry tomatoes washed and quartered
- 1 tbspn Chili flakes I use mild Korean chili flakes
- A pinch of salt
- 15 ml Lime juice
- ½ tbspn Coriander powder or 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- More fresh coriander
- Or fresh parsley to taste
- Provide a large serving platter.
- FOR THE AVOCADO CREAM Place avocados, salt, pepper and lime juice in a bowl and mash and mix with a fork until a fine cream is formed. Set aside.3 Piece Avocados, A strong pinch of salt, A strong pinch of pepper, 30 ml Lime juice
- FOR THE TOMATO SALSA , cherry tomatoes, chili flakes, salt, lemon juice and coriander powder in a bowl and stir until everything is well mixed. Set aside.10 Piece Cherry tomatoes, 1 tbspn Chili flakes, A pinch of salt, 15 ml Lime juice, ½ tbspn Coriander powder
- After chips, spread on a large serving platter, top with avocado cream and top with tomato salsa. enjoy! Best frisc125 g Nacho chips, More fresh coriander, Or fresh parsley to taste
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Youtube. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information