Overnight Oats doesn’t sound so bad, doesn’t it? Especially if you compare it with the German translation: oatmeal soaked in milk overnight. Hm, then we prefer to stick to the English language, sounds just a bit “sexier”.
Are you also on vegan Overnight Oats?
I have read, tried and compared many recipes. This one has emerged as my absolute favourite. The peanut butter gives the combination a creamy component and just fits perfectly with the light acidity of the blackberry sauce. Yummy! The recipe is best for breakfast,but you can also snack on it anytime in the evening or after a strenuous workout.
Your muscles need proteins – not just after exercise
- REISPROTEIN: The protein from brown rice scores with a protein content of 80% and has an almost perfect amino acid profile. The powder is very well suited for muscle building and is also a rich source of vitamin E. It contains only 15-30% carbohydrates and is particularly suitable for losing weight.
- ERBSENPROTEIN: Has a protein content of %! The amino acids arginine and lysine contained have a stress-reducing and performance-enhancing effect at the same time. The protein supports muscle growth and stimulates fat burning in parallel. In addition, it contains the special amino acids BCAA, which are available to the body particularly quickly, as they are not metabolized through the liver like whey protein.
Let’s start with these great Overnight Oats. If you love her as much as I do, then I’m looking forward to a review at the bottom of this. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
The Overnight Protein Oats are:
- Naturally sweet
- Rich in vitamins,amino acids and minerals
- Incredibly delicious
Overnight Protein Oats
FOR THE PROTEIN OATS:
- 120 ml Plant milk or ½ cup
- 9 g Chia seeds or ¾ tbsp.
- 32 g Peanut butter or 2 tablespoons (creamy or crunchy)
- 15 ml maple syrup or 1 tbsp.
- 45 g gluten free oatmeal or ½ cup
- fresh blackberries
- Blackberry sauce
- For the Overnight Oats plant milk, chia seeds, peanut butter and maple syrup, put in a small bowl or mason jar and mix well with a spoon.120 ml Plant milk, 9 g Chia seeds, 32 g Peanut butter, 15 ml maple syrup
- Add the oatmeal and mix. Close with a lid or foil and place in the fridge overnight (minimum 6 hours).45 g gluten free oatmeal, fresh blackberries, Blackberry sauce
- Remove from the fridge the next day and garnish with the desired toppings. enjoy!
- Keep fresh in the fridge for up to 2 days, but should be consumed for the first 12-24 hours.