Are you as in love with Raffaello as I am? Admittedly, I have not eaten the classic for a long time. However, when I caught my cousin with it the other day, I thought to myself, there must also be a healthy, raw, and vegan variant possible. No sooner said than done, I went on a search for a great Recipe made and promptly found some!!! Needless to say, I tried all the possible variations and fell in love with one.
Vegan Raffaelo chocolates with only 6 ingredients
This recipe of vegan raffaelo Chocolates , is really simple and you only need 6 ingredients and about 60 minutes of time, a water bath, a bowl and a high-powered blender. If necessary, it also works wonderfully without.
Coconut puree combined with almonds – a dream come true
The vegan Raffaello chocolates are:
- Pleasantly sweet
- Coconut nutty
- Easy to manufacture
Perfect also as a gift for Christmas, especially if the recipient is into homemade or for Valentine’s Day. I hope you enjoy the reel and of course about a review at the bottom of this page. If you post a picture, use the hashtag #veganevibes.
vegan Raffaello chocolates (6 ingredients)
For the filling:
- 12 Piece Almond kernels peeled
- 15 g Coconut shavings
- Prepare water bath and heat. Place coconut oil, coconut puree and cashew nut puree in a bowl and gently heat over a water bath until all ingredients are well combined. Remove from heat, add vanilla and maple syrup.27 g Coconut oil, 52 g Coconut puree, 16 g Cashew nut puree, 21 g maple syrup, 1 Pinch of bourbon vanilla
- Place in a high-powered blender and blend to a fine cream. Return to the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the measures to cool completely.
- Once the measures are hard, remove from the refrigerator and shape into 12 even pralines with a teaspoon. Press an almond into the center of each, shape into a ball and roll in shredded coconut.12 Piece Almond kernels, 15 g Coconut shavings
- Allow the finished chocolates to set in the refrigerator and snack as desired. If there is actually anything left over, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a month.